Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I'd be real careful with your cheating cause the save file fucking breaks with any minor change you do

Shiryu080

Mar 16, 2020
what do i have to do to fight the giant sphinx, i'm at the ex 3 and I can't find a way to fight her can someone help me please
  • Escape the fight.
  • Talk to the Fairy Queen and Cheshire (if they are there. I already forgot).
  • Leave EX 3 and go to "Memento's Machine" (Machine in Hell with the Scientist) > Memento [Lion Riddler]. You can skip the preamble. You'll notice a new dialogue will happen.
  • When you're done reading all that and left the memento memories, buy supplies of Herbs (5 is recommended) and go back in EX3. Spy the Sphinx with the help of the two fairies now waiting in front of the gate. If the dialogue says to wait a little longer, drink tea using the tea set of Cheshire then spy on the sphinx again. Repeat until the dialogue changes and says you can confront her.

You can proceed afterwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: bwardyunbip

Shiryu080

Mar 16, 2020
I don't get it.

I finished the game with the True Mercy Ending, finished all EXs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Completed the Demon Compedium to 100% and even received
Yet the 4th red cristal doesn't seem freed and I can't proceed. Can anyone help me? I'm using version 8.07

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I don't get it.

I finished the game with the True Mercy Ending, finished all EXs
Completed the Demon Compedium to 100% and even received
Yet the 4th red cristal doesn't seem freed and I can't proceed. Can anyone help me? I'm using version 8.07
The game is not finished yet. This part will get his ending later.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Thank you. Do you know when will they release it?
Actually the dev is making shrift 2 (you can get a good trial version somewhere) and when the game is finished, the dev will finish shrift 1.
This is because the story of shrift 2 is before 1.

Shiryu080

Mar 16, 2020
Is there a way to go to a previous chapter after finishing Shrift at True Mercy (EX4 complete)? I missed the repair kit and possibly the magnum

Dec 1, 2021
Why the hell did the developer have to make the second fight against the Iron Maiden so impossibly difficult, people who call Dark Souls hard should play this shit to see what "hard" really means!

Dec 1, 2021
I have reached the fight against the dancing idol girl....*sigh* man, fuck this game, fuck this developer, the anger this game induces in me makes Cat Mario look like a walk in the park.
Drink tea.
It would be cool to know that before I brute forced my way through it by pure luck.

By the way, is that Kobeni in your profile picture?

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
I have reached the fight against the dancing idol girl....*sigh* man, fuck this game, fuck this developer, the anger this game induces in me makes Cat Mario look like a walk in the park.

It would be cool to know that before I brute forced my way through it by pure luck.

A good note to keep in mind going forward is if you're playing on easy or normal and it feels like you have to rely on luck to even scrape by there is likely something you can do in order to greatly increase your chances instead of just brute forcing. Might be drinking tea in preparation for the fight or it might be changing your build now that you know what the boss in question does. The only exception to this is during neutral runs, the developer fucking hated fencesitters and decided that they shouldn't be able to enjoy the game.

Yes, it's Kobeni.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020

If the game is still to hard there is no shame (not in any game imo) in using mtool to cheat a bit.
I was for example just way too slow in the dancing game and just slowed the animation speed down by a bit.

Shiryu080

Mar 16, 2020
I don't suppose you have a link for that or something? If it's in the comments I don't feel like combing through 140 pages of comments to find it. If it's not, then searching it up online isn't working either.
I DO have a link for the patch:

What I suggest is to get the game in full screen (Either F4, F5 or CTRL + ENTER). That way, you can see the disappearing notes of the defender clearer.

Shiryu080

Mar 16, 2020
I FINALLY BEAT THIS FUCKING GAME ON HARDCORE!

Took super long and so much game overs but I'm glad... I still need to redo the EXs but worth it... Infinite Rocket Launcher, you're mine~

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes