TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
whats the requirement for each ending
Think it might be in the walkthrough, unsure. From what I remember though, they're:
True Mercy, spare and raise affection of EVERYONE to 100
Mercy, unsure if this is actually in the game to be honest but i'd assume so
Neutral, spare most kill a few. Variations of neutral for killing more, I think the break points are... each five levels? Somewhere around there, at any rate.
Genocide, kill everyone and spare no one. You can't even get this ending anymore since the genocide final boss is impossible without cheating.
Pardon, kill everyone but when offered the final choice of whether or not to take the final boss' hand, take it. You can't even get this ending anymore since the genocide final boss is impossible without cheating.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Think it might be in the walkthrough, unsure. From what I remember though, they're:
True Mercy, spare and raise affection of EVERYONE to 100
Mercy, unsure if this is actually in the game to be honest but i'd assume so
Neutral, spare most kill a few. Variations of neutral for killing more, I think the break points are... each five levels? Somewhere around there, at any rate.
Genocide, kill everyone and spare no one. You can't even get this ending anymore since the genocide final boss is impossible without cheating.
Pardon, kill everyone but when offered the final choice of whether or not to take the final boss' hand, take it. You can't even get this ending anymore since the genocide final boss is impossible without cheating.
appreciate it but i wanna ask.Shrift 1 is this game and its complete but shrift 2 is the game under development still right?

boxton

Oct 24, 2021
true mercy ending:I save everyone.

EX level and paid DLC: NO, the girls you like either reset and lost her memories or locked part of herself inside the memory stone.

boxton

Oct 24, 2021
thxx
Edit:Btw do we know how far is shrift 2 development wise?(Ie in X months its done or its X% done)
The dev scheduled Chapter two to be released in this year and Chapter three next year in DLsite. He released the image of three chapter two demons in match, on ci-en. I think if everything goes on alright, we will be able to play chapter two in this year.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Okay so I'm replaying the game finally, and wow I either just really got insanely lucky my first time around or I just forgot how utterly fucking aids this gameplay is.
"Normal" difficulty, Iron Maiden first fight.
It sure is fair that she gets a free action at the end of EVERY SINGLE ONE of her turns to bind me while I have to juggle keeping Cool Calm up, struggling out of her binds, and somehow trying to find space to damage her with my rapidly dwindling vitality because I only get five back each turn. Not to mention fucking 90% of the time her binds WILL hit and WILL bind me, and whenever I shoot 1/3 or 2/3 of the bullets will miss, because Kazuya can't fucking aim for shit even with a scope.

• Haha

OhImFabulous

Feb 26, 2019
So I'm at my wits end and am curious if this is just an 8.06 bug or whatnot but in the final form of Abaddon (Abyssal Abaddon) where you go god mode and are fighting it, there is a section where you have to shield and when you do the thumbstick icon pops up. However no matter what I've tried, no matter how hard I mash, it just fails and I die instantly and have to skip through the long leadup to the fight again. I've tried over 10 times doing different buttons/things in both full screen and windowed and it doesn't work. Anyone know why?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
So I'm at my wits end and am curious if this is just an 8.06 bug or whatnot but in the final form of Abaddon (Abyssal Abaddon) where you go god mode and are fighting it, there is a section where you have to shield and when you do the thumbstick icon pops up. However no matter what I've tried, no matter how hard I mash, it just fails and I die instantly and have to skip through the long leadup to the fight again. I've tried over 10 times doing different buttons/things in both full screen and windowed and it doesn't work. Anyone know why?
I vaguely remember you'll fail parrying one of those attacks for an epic comeback. Other than that, I'm not sure how to help you.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
so in ex4 when getting chased by both high slug and lamia when you go into the room with the pink bed on the right theres no escaping the vampire its just a forced capture and loose or is there some secret escape switch you have to hit while runing

Nexus Gem

May 5, 2021
so in ex4 when getting chased by both high slug and lamia when you go into the room with the pink bed on the right theres no escaping the vampire its just a forced capture and loose or is there some secret escape switch you have to hit while runing
Nope, it's just a trap.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
what are the two magitamas you get from the ex4 chest there not translated for me i asume its the abbadon fights but when i whent to check them they weren options in the machine

Nexus Gem

May 5, 2021
what are the two magitamas you get from the ex4 chest there not translated for me i asume its the abbadon fights but when i whent to check them they weren options in the machine
I don't know if this is the case, as it's been a long time since I played the game, but you gotta talk to the scientist for it, first.

Also, if I remember correctly, I think that one of them was for High Lamia.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
ya my magitmas are glitched there not showing up in the playback list also is the black wolf done i beat ex4 got true salvation but the crystal isnt spining yet i got both ex4 chest did i miss somthing or is it just unfinished

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Does shrift have a dedicated disc server open to the public?

Or is it just supporter only.(Or doesnt exist xd)

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes