Jun 5, 2022
I keep getting this error message in daji’s fight
“script “gaijinizer patchmaker” line:1895 Rgsserror occured
failed to create bitmap”
Does anyone have a solution?

Reactions: silcanex

RrrT232

Jul 1, 2022
1687618574763.png this shows up after the battle with the vanpire girl in EX4.Does anyone know how to fix this? idk why this character is missing
EDIT: I found the file since someone else got the problem as well, however even after adding it in, it still shows this.
1687628001148.png

Last edited:

RrrT232

Jul 1, 2022
View attachment 2720552 this shows up after the battle with the vanpire girl in EX4.Does anyone know how to fix this? idk why this character is missing
EDIT: I found the file since someone else got the problem as well, however even after adding it in, it still shows this.
View attachment 2720860
well i tried a lot of things, 0 of them worked. The only thing that might be the difference is the third letter in the error message, it has two blurry things on it.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I am Regretting doing Hardcore more. Iron Maiden's 2nd fight is kicking my ass.
Drink tea, skip all the text you can, and if command remember is a thing apply it to make it easier to get to coffin breakout. It doesn't matter if you hit 100 lust so long as you get the blank menu option. If that doesn't help... yeah I don't know what to tell you man, Hardcore mode is fucking bullshit and I would never personally play it. So uh, good luck I guess.

Ribbyrules

Nov 6, 2022
Drink tea, skip all the text you can, and if command remember is a thing apply it to make it easier to get to coffin breakout. It doesn't matter if you hit 100 lust so long as you get the blank menu option. If that doesn't help... yeah I don't know what to tell you man, Hardcore mode is fucking bullshit and I would never personally play it. So uh, good luck I guess.
Thanks! I knew it would be bullshit from the start but damn! Getting past even the 2nd coffin breakout attempt is hell! I'll keep throwing myself at it!

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
>makes genuinely unsalvageable characters except for like, two of them
>gives people the option to either befriend or kill them, despite having no reasons to befriend any
>people like killing them better
View attachment 2718221
Honestly it's just funny, because it's clear he wanted to do a undertale sort of deal where you can choose to be pacifist or genocidal, yet he gets upset that people choose the latter.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Honestly it's just funny, because it's clear he wanted to do a undertale sort of deal where you can choose to be pacifist or genocidal, yet he gets upset that people choose the latter.
I suppose he wanted it to be like undertale in that the pacifist route was the good one. Unfortunately, he fucked up the part where the monsters in undertale are actually forgivable, and you can understand and empathize with them. Which, was kind of the vital part in order to make people befriend them. Can't really empathize with or understand the monsters in shrift due to the whole... they steal people's souls thing. And you could say that the monsters in undertale did that, but that was just six. The monsters in shrift are entire species (barghest, lampas, echo, camazotz) that will, if left unchecked, wipe out humanity with ease simply to sate their hunger. not even counting the more fucked up ones like titanoboa or arachne who do it just for the fun of it.

JadedKnight

Nov 12, 2021
It'd be cool if we had an EX Chapter mod for geno players (Name it Vengeance or something), and I say mod because of the dev's stances makes it only for modders to make it happen. I know that would be a lot of difficult work to do, but one can dream.

Reactions: UmekoMashimi

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
I suppose he wanted it to be like undertale in that the pacifist route was the good one. Unfortunately, he fucked up the part where the monsters in undertale are actually forgivable, and you can understand and empathize with them. Which, was kind of the vital part in order to make people befriend them. Can't really empathize with or understand the monsters in shrift due to the whole... they steal people's souls thing. And you could say that the monsters in undertale did that, but that was just six. The monsters in shrift are entire species (barghest, lampas, echo, camazotz) that will, if left unchecked, wipe out humanity with ease simply to sate their hunger. not even counting the more fucked up ones like titanoboa or arachne who do it just for the fun of it.
That is definitely the problem: You, the player, are the one who is trying to sympathize with enemies who are set on wanting to kill you. And don't get me wrong, I do love the characters and all, but I wouldn't blame anyone for deciding that they should get destroyed.

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
Pure Based comments and replies,my only problem (not only no EX for Genocide) is that,yes they are animals with intelligence and when you understand that is okay,Nature is not Pure Evil but is hard for early to do a "Pacifist" Route seeing the things in the shelter.

PD:I hate the Geno being that hard even in Easy lol and happens after EX Chapters (People who do it knows about it xd and is with Geno Route )

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Pure Based comments and replies,my only problem (not only no EX for Genocide) is that,yes they are animals with intelligence and when you understand that is okay,Nature is not Pure Evil but is hard for early to do a "Pacifist" Route seeing the things in the shelter.

PD:I hate the Geno being that hard even in Easy lol and happens after EX Chapters (People who do it knows about it xd and is with Geno Route )
honestly geno ex route could work after seeing true end route but we still need see what happens with the black fox

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
honestly geno ex route could work after seeing true end route but we still need see what happens with the black fox
Truly right a good way for people to do it,and yeah we still have the Black Fox

and i gonna ask something,is something really different in doingthe game in "Challenge" Mode? i didnt see any xd (obvious for being hard and breaking my ass xD)

JadedKnight

Nov 12, 2021
It has great potential. It gives players way more freedom and power after EX4, and it could maybe start with Kauyza's office on fire while the one we play as is a hollow copy for players to interact with the world. We stand outside as Kazuya runs out and with a choice dialog we say: "You can never stop me."

Since no matter what the characters do to cut the connection or keep players out, they always come back. It's one of many possible ideas for EX Geno.

Michaelanidem

Aug 24, 2021
Currently playing the .07 translation patch and I'm hitting this error.

It keeps trying to pull an image that's there, but with the untranslated number. Any advice on how to fix?

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
Currently playing the .07 translation patch and I'm hitting this error.

It keeps trying to pull an image that's there, but with the untranslated number. Any advice on how to fix?
I can try to search,someone with other error is solved putting the game in the internal storage,try it

Sorry if i don't have any info i only play MGQ Paradox in Joiplay,and not having any error

Michaelanidem

Aug 24, 2021
I can try to search,someone with other error is solved putting the game in the internal storage,try it

Sorry if i don't have any info i only play MGQ Paradox in Joiplay,and not having any error

I already have it inside internal storage, because a different game had an issue when it was outside of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hornydud

Feb 5, 2023
Guys im stuck at the first sphinx boss and i dont know wich are the choices that you have to make like the quiz thingys i know how to beat her tho but i dont know the answer to the riddles and i cant find it out either. Could someone pls help me out i absolutely got my dick destroyed by her for more than like 12 times.

Reactions: bwardyunbip
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes