lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
bro how bad are you at just navigating a timing puzzle? this isn't even a "unfun" thing, you're just lazy in a dumb way hahahaha. It genuinely takes a lot more effort editing the map than to just navigating the traps and lust-balls. Took me 2 attempts maximum
Took me like 2min to download/install RPGM and then I just opened the map file and deleted that bs. Easy peasy.
RPGM is the simplest engine in the world and devs still find ways to implement dumb and terrible bs. Impressive that devs see the worst part of RPGM games (movement) and decide to make sections based around precision timing movement.
Bonus points for respawning you a long enough walk away from the room to force you to fight 2-3 random battles on the way over to make sure to waste even more of your time when you die unless you're an epic gaymer like you who beat it first try with your eyes closed while getting fisted by your dad.

• Haha
Reactions: Cifalem

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
if you genuinely think that required some kind of finesse to be considered "precision timing movement" then I suggest you drop this game asap or keep that map editor open lmao
I finished the game, no problem. Only other really annoying part was where you had to "stealth" past the 50,000,000 harpies but that was more monotonous than anything.

Jan 5, 2021
Just beat the game.
Didn't know assists have influence over endings at first, so that's that.
Want to beat the game for True ending, so will try again soon.

By the way, a question, what's that with the DLC on first page? Do i download and play it after i beat OG game or do i have to install it on existing game somehow?

Wat3rMizu

Jul 7, 2023
I just finished ex 1 and ex 2 after the true mercy route but ex3 and ex4 are blacked out with question marks, how do I fix this?

Reiiama

Jul 18, 2019
Alright, I am ABSOLUTELY stumped for the first SHRIFT.

I have all the scenes except for Scene #42 with Haru & Liz, between the Liz handjob scene and the Haru&Liz Sandwich scene in the book. WHAT IS THIS SCENE? Where do I get it?!

Jan 5, 2021
Alright, I am ABSOLUTELY stumped for the first SHRIFT.

I have all the scenes except for Scene #42 with Haru & Liz, between the Liz handjob scene and the Haru&Liz Sandwich scene in the book. WHAT IS THIS SCENE? Where do I get it?!
Had the same issue mate.
Come to Liz (the right kitty) in "My room" and ask her for blowjob (third option)

MegaZerozero0

Jul 14, 2020
are the download links broken the Anonfile says the file doesn't exist, the mix drop says the ticket ID doesn't exist and Upload haven just keeps sending me to download a chrome extension?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
What is a Pardon ending?
The pardon ending is the ending you get if you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which considering you can no longer do that anymore because you can't beat her without cheating, I'd imagine it's impossible.
Don't know what happens in the ending since I haven't done it myself yet.

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
So this game is like a mix of Undertale, but your protag gets fk by every monster girl or befriends them for a benefit....

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes