Jan 5, 2021
The pardon ending is the ending you get if you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which considering you can no longer do that anymore because you can't beat her without cheating, I'd imagine it's impossible.
Don't know what happens in the ending since I haven't done it myself yet.
That's so anticlimactic.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
That's so anticlimactic.

Yep.
And to reset relationships (this will reset ALL relationships, meaning you have to go through the game again), you need to delete the publicdata.rv2 file. That's where demon affection, mental corruption, and genocide progress are stored. Probably also need to delete the genocide save files as well.

Though, I do have v7.02 if you want it. Geno is actually possible on that version. Just lemme know and I'll upload it to my mega and shoot you a link.

Jan 5, 2021
Yep.
And to reset relationships (this will reset ALL relationships, meaning you have to go through the game again), you need to delete the publicdata.rv2 file. That's where demon affection, mental corruption, and genocide progress are stored. Probably also need to delete the genocide save files as well.

Though, I do have v7.02 if you want it. Geno is actually possible on that version. Just lemme know and I'll upload it to my mega and shoot you a link.

Don't really wanna replay the whole game again on a different version, could you please tell me how the geno ending goes after you kill final boss?

Wat3rMizu

Jul 7, 2023
Beat it today, this is honestly the only h game where I actually enjoyed the story and the gameplay (besides mgq/p), any other games that are similar in quality to this?

Jan 5, 2021
Beat it today, this is honestly the only h game where I actually enjoyed the story and the gameplay (besides mgq/p), any other games that are similar in quality to this?
I personally enjoyed Succubus Academia, Super Monster n' Girls (has a cameo with Dojo from this game), Monster girl dreams too. Also can reccomend Lilith in Nightmare (and other games from that developer)

• Red Heart
Reactions: bwardyunbip

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
I personally enjoyed Succubus Academia, Super Monster n' Girls (has a cameo with Dojo from this game), Monster girl dreams too. Also can reccomend Lilith in Nightmare (and other games from that developer)
She's called Daji and she's from Shrift, maybe you were thinking of Est.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes