Michaelanidem

Aug 24, 2021
Anyone knows how to get characters from EX levels into my room?
Short answer: you can't

Long answer: for EX 4, The platinum boxes you got from them actually give you consensual sex scenes like myroom scenes, instead.

Sole exception is the idol character, who you need to take their faint core to the crazy demon scientist in myroom to do shit with.

Jan 5, 2021
Short answer: you can't

Long answer: for EX 4, The platinum boxes you got from them actually give you consensual sex scenes like myroom scenes, instead.

Sole exception is the idol character, who you need to take their faint core to the crazy demon scientist in myroom to do shit with.
Well, that's lame, especially considering that there aren't a bronze box for each character you meet there. Scenes can be found on the internet of course, but i don't like the way game doesn't let me see them.

Jan 5, 2021
It goes about like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shit.

If anybody who reads this hasn't beaten the game yet, then please don't do the genocide ending to the very end, or you'll break your entire game with all the saves inside.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Shit.

If anybody who reads this hasn't beaten the game yet, then please don't do the genocide ending to the very end, or you'll break your entire game with all the saves inside.
Try either holding Q+W on startup, or mashing Q+W on startup. I think I recall those doing something, or you having to do something like that. If that doesn't help, then uh... sorry man.

Jan 5, 2021
Try either holding Q+W on startup, or mashing Q+W on startup. I think I recall those doing something, or you having to do something like that. If that doesn't help, then uh... sorry man.
That wasn't it, it only worked in EX2.

However, i managed to get back into the game by deleting PublicData.rbdata2, then launching the game with everything restarted, then restoring the file. Afterwards i got this spoooooky message and now i can play the game with all my saves again, thank the Universe.

JadedKnight

Nov 12, 2021
I would've called you sick, but seeing how almost all monster girls are terrible beings who killed innocent people and\or demons, i get it.
Specially Arachnne and Titanoboa. Not to mention that to these monsters, human empathy means nothing unless their own lives are in danger.

Except for Mukuro, Shpinx, Haru and Liz. Fuck 'em.

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
Specially Arachnne and Titanoboa. Not to mention that to these monsters, human empathy means nothing unless their own lives are in danger.

Except for Mukuro, Shpinx, Haru and Liz. Fuck 'em.
You get the all Genocide Ends? Can i get a spoiler for them¿? :3

Srryif is awkard

mew1234567899

Jan 19, 2023
you know, no matter how hard i try to get all the scenes, i cant seem to complete the gallery. im missing one from lampas, one from nina, on form camaztozs, and one from daji in alurane form, any codes i could put in to complete it? or just some help onto how to get the scenes?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
you know, no matter how hard i try to get all the scenes, i cant seem to complete the gallery. im missing one from lampas, one from nina, on form camaztozs, and one from daji in alurane form, any codes i could put in to complete it? or just some help onto how to get the scenes?
For lampas you might be missing the temptation, I was. Just fight them with a bronze box and take your clothes off. For nina, try dancing and getting ratings to 0%. Camazotz, dunno. Daji, dunno. Can you put screenshots of the compendium for the spaces missing?

Michaelanidem

Aug 24, 2021
Why is EX4 not translated? I'm sure I've seen translated scenes from there on the web, does anybody know where to find it?
If you follow the link in the OP to the OG translator forum thread, you can find the updated translation for the FULL game.
You DO have to manually patch it, but once patched, it'll even work on joiplay.

And as for the previous question you asked, the special platinum boxes DO give you full choices for each of the scenes, and for non standard scenes you WILL get a momento for each one in EX 1-4.

Black Fox isn't in the game, before you ask, there is apparently a planned super boss after you 100% the compendium

Reactions: THELivingBeing

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
If you follow the link in the OP to the OG translator forum thread, you can find the updated translation for the FULL game.
You DO have to manually patch it, but once patched, it'll even work on joiplay.

And as for the previous question you asked, the special platinum boxes DO give you full choices for each of the scenes, and for non standard scenes you WILL get a momento for each one in EX 1-4.

Black Fox isn't in the game, before you ask, there is apparently a planned super boss after you 100% the compendium
Full is the extra things in game menu and extra stories too?

Michaelanidem

Aug 24, 2021
I honestly couldn't tell you. I played until the true ending past EX4, 100%'d the grimoire, fapped to my favorite monster girls, then uninstalled the game.

Last edited:

mew1234567899

Jan 19, 2023
For lampas you might be missing the temptation, I was. Just fight them with a bronze box and take your clothes off. For nina, try dancing and getting ratings to 0%. Camazotz, dunno. Daji, dunno. Can you put screenshots of the compendium for the spaces missing?
it was all temtation lol, thank you!

ChefQuote

Mar 11, 2018
Holy shit iron maiden 2 should not exist as it does. I did beat her but i have to stop. I'll probably pick it back up later but man that was an awful encounter. The people who did this on the highest difficulty are fucking wizards.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes