drilll

Mar 18, 2019
So i just beat chapter two and only unlocked nina. I replayed chapter two again and did all the events for mother rabbit, mukuro and the cats but they don't appear in my room. My save is bugged?

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
So i just beat chapter two and only unlocked nina. I replayed chapter two again and did all the events for mother rabbit, mukuro and the cats but they don't appear in my room. My save is bugged?
in page 15-16 are in guide for it,if you want it

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
Hey just finished True Mercy for my first run-through. So I have 225 sp not sure if I will get much if any more sp past this point so does anyone have build suggestions. Besides the 5 levels in vit and will that the guide suggests going into the harpy ex I got no clue on how I should invest physically. Also want to know if raising agility even does anything since it seems like it doesn't do much for me in combat.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Hey just finished True Mercy for my first run-through. So I have 225 sp not sure if I will get much if any more sp past this point so does anyone have build suggestions. Besides the 5 levels in vit and will that the guide suggests going into the harpy ex I got no clue on how I should invest physically. Also want to know if raising agility even does anything since it seems like it doesn't do much for me in combat.
Hi!
For physical, I recommend first leveling up agility, as it defines who attacks first each turn (the higher, the better). Next, both VIT and WILL to max level, so you can unlock the Indominable Spirit perk. After that, you can raise either Strenght or Magic stats.
For PSI, both Fire and Voltic magic are a must at max, so you can unlock and get Hell Break skill. Then, Wind evasion is your next priority. You can choose whatever is left at you pleasure.

Thang6782

Jun 20, 2020
My god, I regret every single moments I played this game on normal difficult not even try to touch the Hard difficult.

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
how long does this game take to beat
Depends, This days it takes me 8h to beat the main game whitout the EX scenarios when I do everything.
You should be able to finish it in 10-12h, depending on how many tries on harder enemys you'll need.

ozxninja9

Dec 26, 2021
does anyone know when the final update is coming out with the fox demon? not to be confused with daji sorry i forgot her name the black fox EX 4 was it? or was it after EX 4 i think?

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
does anyone know when the final update is coming out with the fox demon? not to be confused with daji sorry i forgot her name the black fox EX 4 was it? or was it after EX 4 i think?
Black Fox idk when it comes too so im waiting xd The Black Fox is after EX-4

Aug 14, 2020
I have a problem with genocide route. For some reason after 8 encounters with mother rabbit they suddenly stop. It is impossible to start chapter again to farm the missing rabbit fur as there are no encounters anymore and after meeting Mukuro encounters also disappear after 8 dark crystals. I literally can't walk on genocide route no matter how hard I try. How to fix it?

Reactions: UmekoMashimi

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
I have a problem with genocide route. For some reason after 8 encounters with mother rabbit they suddenly stop. It is impossible to start chapter again to farm the missing rabbit fur as there are no encounters anymore and after meeting Mukuro encounters also disappear after 8 dark crystals. I literally can't walk on genocide route no matter how hard I try. How to fix it?
Yeah,when you do the 8 fights you need to go yo alley and "visit" the cats,when you end and get out to see the chat (Yuuma and Kazuya)after you need to go when the tombs are in true mercy and Kazuya talk to MR and after that you get the 2 fur you need

For Mukuro i don't remember sorry but i try to search for it

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2020
Huh There is noone to be found in graveyard even after threatening Haru and Lizz and checking it multiple times even though Mother Rabbit event is indeed present there in game files. Even after save editing to get 10 furs that statue in Hell doesn't give me an item. Seems there is also a condition trigger somewhere and I can't find it because everything is in japanese in VX Ace project file. Guess no luck, will just try to find genocide route saves after this annoying Chapter 2-1 Scurry.For now will start new game with true mercy route.

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
Huh There is noone to be found in graveyard even after threatening Haru and Lizz and checking it multiple times even though Mother Rabbit event is indeed present there in game files. Even after save editing to get 10 furs that statue in Hell doesn't give me an item. Seems there is also a condition trigger somewhere and I can't find it because everything is in japanese in VX Ace project file. Guess no luck, will just try to find genocide route saves after this annoying Chapter 2-1 Scurry.For now will start new game with true mercy route.
genocide route is unbeatable cause the last boss has 999999999999 hp and deals tons of damge and even if u use cheats to beat her the last boss makes the game unplayable and you have to download the game again to play deleting saves doesnt work

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes