voriska13

Jan 23, 2023
The only requirements for "true ending" is not killing any monsters, doing their "out of combat mercy scene", and maxing effection for all monsters before the final showdown, including Daji.

Because of the undertake bullshit, you can just replay segments of chapters on your save, with your current shit to get whatever you missed.

You'll have to wait a bit before I can give you my save. I intentionally nuked mine to replay the whole game on hard, since EX4 is very much One-and-done
Thanks, but I've already found the save I need and I'm slowly making my way through.

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
Finally beat ex4 it took me forever. Is there a save with all the scenes unlocked? Is scene collection connected to saves? Honestly its hard to go about getting scenes especially ex ones when your focused on beating the game and the game locks you out of them on completion and/or punishes you for for trying to get them all with corruption even if most of it is removable.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Finally beat ex4 it took me forever. Is there a save with all the scenes unlocked? Is scene collection connected to saves? Honestly its hard to go about getting scenes especially ex ones when your focused on beating the game and the game locks you out of them on completion and/or punishes you for for trying to get them all with corruption even if most of it is removable.
I believe it's connected to the public save, not the save. There are plenty of other saves in the thread.

csd422

Nov 11, 2021
is there a way to mess with certain event flags manually? I can't get the twins fight that lets you unlock mukuro to trigger despite following the guide and seeing the ??? in My Room is bugging me

Proph

Jan 19, 2022
Guys, can someone upload their save with all the open scenes? Thank you very much.
My full save, all h scenes unlocked (same goes for memento)

Reactions: sex angel
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes