JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Is there a gallery/scene unlocker or even better something that automatically wins combat? The gameplay is harder than I'd like for a game like this
Sure, here:

Yea, part of the Files I made for the game (also has Saves+MetaSaves along the way).
Link here:
Look into the "Femdom Fantasy/Succubi" section for the Shrift entry. Also there's a link there for Shrift II saves, too (Ch1 so far), if you need them.

Meriance

Sep 28, 2023
...And here is the complete Ver. 8.07 with Debug-Mode and certain other adjustments for the Genocide-Route. :coffee:

IMPORTANT (NEW PLAYERS):
First time players should refrain from using Debug as it is not only very easy to break the game (and not just with stats/items), but also to get spoiled. Be warned.

Also, delete the 7 MAIL text documents. I forgot to do it, sorry.
Do not open them.

And last, but not least: Open the game via Emulator to avoid getting any errors.

---------

For returning/veteran players (Nait Sieve):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------

The Save-Files from my last post are naturally all compatible.

Have fun!

MEGA
the saves don't work, am i doing something wrong?

Feb 24, 2020
Hmm... if I had to guess, then you're probably doing something wrong with the PublicData. Unlike the the others it belongs in the main game folder. Do that and everything should work out fine. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

And should you have more questions later down the line feel free to ask, otherwise have fun!
If you don't have a PublicData file the game creates a new one.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
all the save files i use do not have everything unlocked in the menu, mainly loss scenes
Hmm... if I had to guess, then you're probably doing something wrong with the PublicData. Unlike the the others it belongs in the main game folder. Do that and everything should work out fine. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

And should you have more questions later down the line feel free to ask, otherwise have fun!
If you don't have a PublicData file the game creates a new one.
The PublicData file carries the MetaSave info (such as your Passive Demon Debuffs that carry between Saves). This one is placed DIRECTLY into the game folder, NOT into the "save" folder from there.

If you want, you can use my Saves (check the Post right above yours), whenever relevant I do also include the "PublicData" file (when I mention MetaSaves), this also includes the Final Full save.

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
Is there a gallery/scene unlocker or even better something that automatically wins combat? The gameplay is harder than I'd like for a game like this

I don't remember there being any other than the My Room space where you can have sex with the monster girls you befriended without losing your soul in the process. That and the rings most of them give you at 50 affection allows you to redo their boss fights in your dreams when you sleep in a bed. As for an easy way to win combat? I'd say look at a guide or the monster encyclopedia that you've got in the blue door space to see a monster's magical weakness and abuse that.

If that still doesn't work, you can talk to the pillow guy to get assistance to make the game easier though that changes the ending you will have. (IRRC)

Meriance

Sep 28, 2023
The PublicData file carries the MetaSave info (such as your Passive Demon Debuffs that carry between Saves). This one is placed DIRECTLY into the game folder, NOT into the "save" folder from there.

If you want, you can use my Saves (check the Post right above yours), whenever relevant I do also include the "PublicData" file (when I mention MetaSaves), this also includes the Final Full save.
yeah this was the issue lmao i put the public data in the saves folder

Reactions: JakeMSG

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
Whats this mods folder for?What mods are for cheating and what mods are fixes?Some are obvious but others arent for me

Whats this scriptaddon.exe for too?

And this damn patch keeps askin me to install .net but i already did.What do i do?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
It's saying I need a password to extract the save file, what am i doing wrong/what would the password be?
All my files on the blog have, as password, "DRLF4" (I put it at the top of that page to try to avoid confusion).

Clatter

Sep 15, 2018
Does anyone know about this error?
error vasilica.png
It happens once I try to go through the gate after Vasilica fight in EX4

Clatter

Sep 15, 2018
Check Graphics/Characters/ folder for that file. If you have a lot of files with "?????" then you messed the extraction of your game.
I havent been able to find any files with questionmarks in their names, do you know of any other causes for this error?
Although it would be funny, if after managing to get to EX4 only now the errors would start appearing.

Feb 24, 2020
I havent been able to find any files with questionmarks in their names, do you know of any other causes for this error?
Although it would be funny, if after managing to get to EX4 only now the errors would start appearing.
General error for this is wrong locale or file missing.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes