orilith

Sep 12, 2020
So i did manage to get it working on joiplay, but good lord is the original dl missing files. Like entire folders I had to cannibalize from other rpgm games. It missing Damm near every generic rpgm background/effect/tileset etc. It also had a funny compatibility error where the player can only move one square at a time, unless you're walking on metal grating

Reactions: Jaiparkash
Feb 24, 2020
Where I can find the game version v8.07? The latest translation patch doesn't work well with v8.06 since some lines are missing between versions.

TheBob1

Jun 12, 2022
another ULMF translation hm..
also i bought the game it's pretty neat, interesting gameplay,
especially the 2. different routes that's cool
(you can either make a harem or go murder them all)

anyway here's my old save folder (i went harem route only)
Mega

also here's a link to the devs ci-en

they work on a ex 4 dlc it's a big cooperation with other h game devs i think

also they seem to work on a new game to (shrift 2)
How easy is it to have my my save files placed somewhere else to be downloaded by other people or myself in the future? My phone doesn't have enough space to keep all of these games downloaded so I MUST delete any I've finished if I want to play others which means I'll have to say goodbye to all the time and effort I've put into a game.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
How easy is it to have my my save files placed somewhere else to be downloaded by other people or myself in the future? My phone doesn't have enough space to keep all of these games downloaded so I MUST delete any I've finished if I want to play others which means I'll have to say goodbye to all the time and effort I've put into a game.
All you need to back your stuff up is the "save" folder or whatever its called and the PublicData.rv2 file. Saves track your progress, PublicData.rv2 tracks demon stats (spares, kills, defeats, etc.)

TheBob1

Jun 12, 2022
All you need to back your stuff up is the "save" folder or whatever its called and the PublicData.rv2 file. Saves track your progress, PublicData.rv2 tracks demon stats (spares, kills, defeats, etc.)
That's helpful to know. But still not sure how to have it so that I can redownload it another day. I was thinking of making a discord server where I can post all of the games I've 100% but came to the conclusion that I don't know if that's possible (I didn't try yet since I'm trying to 100% a game called succubus wonderland right now)

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
That's helpful to know. But still not sure how to have it so that I can redownload it another day. I was thinking of making a discord server where I can post all of the games I've 100% but came to the conclusion that I don't know if that's possible (I didn't try yet since I'm trying to 100% a game called succubus wonderland right now)
Personally, I recommend what I'm also doing, using "Mega.nz" cloud service, and strictly keeping only the Save Files of those games. I personally made Files for quite a number of games, and now I'm slowly getting them up on my Blog (linking to the Mega folders I have for each), while also making Reviews for them too.

On the topic, just today I finished the files on both Shrift 1 and 2 (Ch1), and upped them on the blog (look under "Femdom Fantasy/Succubi") button, for the Shrift section.

I might do a review on this series too at some point, although currently I was already working on another review (and getting majorly sidetracked)

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
anyone got a full save they can share?
Yea, part of the Files I made for the game (also has Saves+MetaSaves along the way).
Link here:
Look into the "Femdom Fantasy/Succubi" section for the Shrift entry. Also there's a link there for Shrift II saves, too (Ch1 so far), if you need them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MysteriousAnonymous

okaymouse

Jan 19, 2022
For cheating or mod creators
#####Cheating
#you can use to get money,Lvl,Exp,HP,MP,ATK,DEF,MAT,MDF,AGI and LUK
#Tutorial: I'm sorry there are so many "Param set#xx". If your game doesn't have all the ones I have, there's no problem
#####mod Creators or Cheating,whatever
#first download rpg-maker-vx-ace, it can be the trial version
#Tutorial:
sorry for not helping you before, I was too lazy to do that and I thought anyone knew that.

Reactions: JakeMSG

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
For cheating or mod creators
#####Cheating
#you can use to get money,Lvl,Exp,HP,MP,ATK,DEF,MAT,MDF,AGI and LUK
#Tutorial: I'm sorry there are so many "Param set#xx". If your game doesn't have all the ones I have, there's no problem
#####mod Creators or Cheating,whatever
#first download rpg-maker-vx-ace, it can be the trial version
#Tutorial:
sorry for not helping you before, I was too lazy to do that and I thought anyone knew that.
Useful website, but I'd generally recommend using [MTool] more these days, as you can see and change the values live, for the entirety of the game instead of just the saves, among even more features.
Also helps more for the Shrift games, too, considering they also have Variables on the MetaSave data too, which might not be as easy to read for SaveEditorOnline.

JIMPICKEN

Feb 13, 2023
got another error. Script scene_gajinizer line 45 notmethoderror occured anyone got any way to fix? so i can play this On Joiplay?

JIMPICKEN

Feb 13, 2023
got the game to work howver.. The characyer moves 1 space at a time and the Sex scenes lag when the enemey uses an abikity. any way to fix this or...

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Tempted to play this again just for the sake of reaching that dancing minigame. That single part alone made me fall in love with this game

weoufhNWOUIEPFNUI

Sep 11, 2021
After downloading and extracting, running translation patch, i keep getting missing files errors. Missing Audio/SE/Cursor2, Audio/SE/Decision3 and tilesets after i rename some files. Tried playing through a japanese locale emulator. Tips?

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Is there a gallery/scene unlocker or even better something that automatically wins combat? The gameplay is harder than I'd like for a game like this

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes