Paul-Lord

Jul 21, 2022
is there a guide for this?
There is a general guide for the game (particularly for the True Mercy path on Easy difficulty) which was posted a long time ago in this very thread. Link here. There are a few things that are outdated and it doesn't include EX4 but it's still pretty useful for general info (enemy weaknesses, finding weapons and custom parts, etc.)

Paul-Lord

Jul 21, 2022
been wanting to do this myself, but considering one loss to a single monster can mean a failed run, how did you do it? Is there any way to delete the debuffs from losing without using the devil's office (since that locks you out of true mercy)?
Most of the time I just Alt+F4'd when I sensed that I was going to lose the battle. But you can get rid of corruption pretty easily actually: since it's common for all files (stored in the PublicData file), removing corruption in one save file removes it in all save files as well, so all you have to do is load your game cleared true mercy save file and ask the apprpriate demons to remove your corruption.
In case that doesn't work, you can also store save data externally. Copy your Save folder and your PublicData file and paste it somewhere else. If you paste them back into the game folder, all save data (including corruption) will be exactly as it was when you copied it.

voriska13

Jan 23, 2023
Hi. I got to the scene with Reina where she turns into a weird monster. Anyway, I don't get Meira giving me the book to win and I just get two stupid endings. Can anyone share a save where I can save her?

No talk about replaying the game, I've already replayed it twice and don't want to torture myself anymore. 20+ hours of wasted time, this game is too brutal.

Michaelanidem

Aug 24, 2021
Hi. I got to the scene with Reina where she turns into a weird monster. Anyway, I don't get Meira giving me the book to win and I just get two stupid endings. Can anyone share a save where I can save her?

No talk about replaying the game, I've already replayed it twice and don't want to torture myself anymore. 20+ hours of wasted time, this game is too brutal.
The only requirements for "true ending" is not killing any monsters, doing their "out of combat mercy scene", and maxing effection for all monsters before the final showdown, including Daji.

Because of the undertake bullshit, you can just replay segments of chapters on your save, with your current shit to get whatever you missed.

You'll have to wait a bit before I can give you my save. I intentionally nuked mine to replay the whole game on hard, since EX4 is very much One-and-done

Reactions: voriska13
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes