Feb 24, 2020
So ive tried running it with a Locale Emulator but it still gets me the error, any more ideas?
Since I can run this game without problems with locale or not. My last guess is the missing file.
Check the file name, files folder too. Try to open the image file that the game says it's missing.

If everything fails, maybe re-download the game.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
So ive tried running it with a Locale Emulator but it still gets me the error, any more ideas?
Hello, looks like u have simple missing image error tho they are there but with wrong names. i posted link on page 139 with all of them so you will be able to swap them and enjoy the game here's the link

Clatter

Sep 15, 2018
Since I can run this game without problems with locale or not. My last guess is the missing file.
Check the file name, files folder too. Try to open the image file that the game says it's missing.

If everything fails, maybe re-download the game.
Well I that was my first solution to redownload the game and put the PublicData file and save folder into the new game folder, but that also keeps me with the Error. Im guessin you also dont know whats causin it then.

Hello, looks like u have simple missing image error tho they are there but with wrong names. i posted link on page 139 with all of them so you will be able to swap them and enjoy the game here's the link
Hey there, I downloaded the file in question for me from your link and replaced it with the one in my folder but I still get the same error that it cant find the given file, do you know whats going on?

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Well I that was my first solution to redownload the game and put the PublicData file and save folder into the new game folder, but that also keeps me with the Error. Im guessin you also dont know whats causin it then.

Hey there, I downloaded the file in question for me from your link and replaced it with the one in my folder but I still get the same error that it cant find the given file, do you know whats going on?
Well it worked for me and others, but try this one. If this will keep up giving you an error then i recomend unpacking game with winrar (JIS coding) so the file names won't get messed up.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
And as for the error of the missing files if i remember this right some of the files have diffrent names in 8.6 and 8.7 and that's where is the problem. By putting yours saves from 8.6 version names of those files weren't changed but in 8.7 names of some files were changed and that's what causing the error.

Clatter

Sep 15, 2018
Well it worked for me and others, but try this one. If this will keep up giving you an error then i recomend unpacking game with winrar (JIS coding) so the file names won't get messed up.
Hey there again, looks like I called it too early and I have the same problem for another file, ive already tried replacing it with the one from your link but no luck again, i also tried decoding the game with JSI but that also doesnt change anything. If you would be as kind to help me again, Im assuming it will be needed for all the files from your link at this rate.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Hey there again, looks like I called it too early and I have the same problem for another file, ive already tried replacing it with the one from your link but no luck again, i also tried decoding the game with JSI but that also doesnt change anything. If you would be as kind to help me again, Im assuming it will be needed for all the files from your link at this rate.
I got you fam (probably) here's the whole set of it

Feb 24, 2020
I got you fam (probably) here's the whole set of it
Look closely, your files says "ABADON" and his error screen says "AHADON" is missing. Maybe he has the files but the game request them with a slight change on Japanese name.

EDIT: The same as before, the error: "UHOSASURA" and the file "UPOSASURA".

Last edited:

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Look closely, your files says "ABADON" and his error screen says "AHADON" is missing. Maybe he has the files but the game request them with a slight change on Japanese name.

EDIT: The same as before, the error: "UHOSASURA" and the file "UPOSASURA".
Yup i know that much i mean i already explained the difference in names before...and the file i posted earlier worked for him so those ones should also work.

Clatter

Sep 15, 2018
Im glad it worked, now you can try Shrift 2 if you haven't played it yet.
I tried it and I havent been able to get past the opening cutscene, theres like a shrine and a lady and then the game freezes for me, so ive just put it aside

Apr 30, 2021
...And here is the complete Ver. 8.07 with Debug-Mode and certain other adjustments for the Genocide-Route. :coffee:

IMPORTANT (NEW PLAYERS):
First time players should refrain from using Debug as it is not only very easy to break the game (and not just with stats/items), but also to get spoiled. Be warned.

Also, delete the 7 MAIL text documents. I forgot to do it, sorry.
Do not open them.

And last, but not least: Open the game via Emulator to avoid getting any errors.

---------

For returning/veteran players (Nait Sieve):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------

The Save-Files from my last post are naturally all compatible.

Have fun!

MEGA
Can you please give another link that is not mega please

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone have a savefile for the EX1-4? A true mercy ending with the ex's unlocked and ready.
Yup, I got one, here:
Yea, part of the Files I made for the game (also has Saves+MetaSaves along the way).
Link here:
Look into the "Femdom Fantasy/Succubi" section for the Shrift entry. Also there's a link there for Shrift II saves, too (Ch1 so far), if you need them.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes