Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
The balck fox is not implemented yet. Dunno if it ever will. Dev kinda moved on to the 2nd game.
Yeah, think dev said they wanted to focus on the second game because it's supposed to give us more information on the Black Fox (among other things like a certain someone) but considering how the second game plays, it's probably going to be a long while.

Solus Brack

Aug 27, 2022
So is the WIN download the full version with the translated DLC(s)? Or do I need to download the DLC version. OR do I need to put the Extras folder in the WIN/DLC version?

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
I'm a bit late to the party for this game, but is it me or is this heavily inspired by the original shin megami tensei games? I'm getting that vibe like crazy.

Also, how the hell do i get through the flower girl dark room gauntlet? It seems you are forced to get hugged at least once or twice and if you fail the one chance at a violent struggle then you insta lose. That's beyond rough or I'm just missing something

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2020
I'm a bit late to the party for this game, but is it me or is this heavily inspired by the original shin megami tensei games? I'm getting that vibe like crazy.

Also, how the hell do i get through the flower girl dark room gauntlet? It seems you are forced to get hugged at least once or twice and if you fail the one chance at a violent struggle then you insta lose. That's beyond rough or I'm just missing something
Did you get the lantern? You need to equip it.

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
From what little I remember Kazuya -was- supposed to become the next vessel of the Demon King before Reina meddled? I always thought he was filled with demonic power and Reina had to fill him with angelic power to neutralize it, letting him use magic as a result.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Ok most of my questions were answered by playing the game, i guess i was simply too trigger happy with talking here

Either way, now that i'm done with ex4, questions are still left unanswered, god knows when they'll be answered anyways, so i'll just dump those here to get it out of my system and remember them in general

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd like to thank JakemSG for their helpful answer to my question.

That said, I have a new one concerning Ex 4. Has it been translated? Because to me it's still in japanese.
Ex4 is translated, it's in this thread, just search it up and download it and patch the game again

shadowjoey

Oct 28, 2018
welp i fucking quit, can't get past chapter 1-2 the stupid dark room, people are saying you don't need to do it but like idk how to skip it when its literally a required part to continue the story. its physically impossible to escape from the damn vines or pink spray i'm literally injuring my fucking self smashing my arrow keys (even tried other keys) nothing happens doesn't work i get stuck, i can't struggle out, i die. i try and get through without being cause, impossible no free way through without being caught. I get caught Manage to struggle out, get caught again die without being able to do anything because my lust was high and i have 0 way to reduce it outside of combat. literally soft locked by a intended gameplay. Sucks cause the game itself genuinely seemed good and had some great fucking mechanics and ideas but i'm softlocked and no amount of smashing my head against the wall is breaking it down.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
welp i fucking quit, can't get past chapter 1-2 the stupid dark room, people are saying you don't need to do it but like idk how to skip it when its literally a required part to continue the story. its physically impossible to escape from the damn vines or pink spray i'm literally injuring my fucking self smashing my arrow keys (even tried other keys) nothing happens doesn't work i get stuck, i can't struggle out, i die. i try and get through without being cause, impossible no free way through without being caught. I get caught Manage to struggle out, get caught again die without being able to do anything because my lust was high and i have 0 way to reduce it outside of combat. literally soft locked by a intended gameplay. Sucks cause the game itself genuinely seemed good and had some great fucking mechanics and ideas but i'm softlocked and no amount of smashing my head against the wall is breaking it down.
Honestly I hate to say it, but... skill issue?
Equip the Lantern in your off-hand to expand your viewing radius. Find the patterns and the gaps in those patterns to progress through. IIRC there's only one place where you need to get stunned and even then you can struggle out before you get hit by the gas. Make sure to pick up the batteries and put them where they need to go once you get through the room. The only skippable room in 1-2 is the one all the way up at the top right where you have a time limit.
As a tip: The gas won't affect you if it's going back to the Lampas. It'll only affect you if it's going out from the Lampas.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, I hate that bs.
I'd honestly recommend editing the game files with RPG Maker over attempting to complete that.

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
Chapter 1 probably the hardest because you try to understand the mechanic. Here some tips for 1-2 dark room:
*Look at the ground for "footprint" tiles, DO NOT step on that or you will be entangle by it.
*You got 1 chance escape if you got 0 "Lust", I'll mostly died at 2 times so

shadowjoey

Oct 28, 2018
Honestly I hate to say it, but... skill issue?
Equip the Lantern in your off-hand to expand your viewing radius. Find the patterns and the gaps in those patterns to progress through. IIRC there's only one place where you need to get stunned and even then you can struggle out before you get hit by the gas. Make sure to pick up the batteries and put them where they need to go once you get through the room. The only skippable room in 1-2 is the one all the way up at the top right where you have a time limit.
As a tip: The gas won't affect you if it's going back to the Lampas. It'll only affect you if it's going out from the Lampas.
pattern aint the issue i can follow the patern easily, as i said the problem is that does nothing because you have to get caught to move forward but because it refuses to register my inputs when trying to free myself before i'm dragged to a lampas i'm forced into an rng moment where if i fail once i'm done

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
pattern aint the issue i can follow the patern easily, as i said the problem is that does nothing because you have to get caught to move forward but because it refuses to register my inputs when trying to free myself before i'm dragged to a lampas i'm forced into an rng moment where if i fail once i'm done
After triggering the vines you can still take 1 more step before you need to free yourself, you just need to run. This way you can wiggle in a safe location.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes