JadedKnight

Nov 12, 2021
When exacly will I see changes? I wanna know to check if mod is working properly.
Again, do geno normally until drinking the magic potion in the shop. Then get out and search the alley until finding something, then continue later on searching the start of Arachne's nest for another thing. And finally choose Do Not Shoot.

I forgot that I added in a Red vs Blue reference to see if the mod works and it completely passed my mind to remove it >_<

funni2000

Aug 28, 2021
Again, do geno normally until drinking the magic potion in the shop. Then get out and search the alley until finding something, then continue later on searching the start of Arachne's nest for another thing. And finally choose Do Not Shoot.

I forgot that I added in a Red vs Blue reference to see if the mod works and it completely passed my mind to remove it >_<
When choosing "Do Not Shoot" it all goes well til the game shows this.

H@r0ga

Dec 27, 2023
Hey! I just came across this game and I've got a question (with my not-exactly-stellar reading comprehension) I couldn't find clear answers to in the previous discussion.

There's two download links on the top of the thread - one is marked 'DLC', the other is the game itself. The DLC version isn't pre-patched, but the patch file in the other can translate it to English. My question is, what's the difference? Should I download one over the other?

Thanks!

Edit: Also, I'm assuming the promised extra scenes in "My room" (Barghest 'reward' for switching on light, Empuse&Lampas threesome scene, mini Lampas scene) don't exist? Or am I just bad at looking?

Last edited:

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I don't know how, but i can't fix it. I downloaded this file, rename it many times (i download japanese language), delete previous file and nothing changed. What i need to fix it.
View attachment 3379024
It seems like you need two versions of the file. The previous conversation was about a missing file named ウボサスラ. Here, your error says it cannot find ウホサスラ. The name is slightly different.

Do you still get an error with both versions in the folder?

Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
It seems like you need two versions of the file. The previous conversation was about a missing file named ウボサスラ. Here, your error says it cannot find ウホサスラ. The name is slightly different.

Do you still get an error with both versions in the folder?
Maybe there are the same or something wrong in my PC because after i tryed enter the sity i take this error. And both this file i have.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes