TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hello, I need to max out Lampas and Empuse affection for an event, can anyone tell me about a gift to greatly increase empuse effection, and where can I found it?
THANKS
Just fuck them lol. You can gain 25 affection each time (cumming gives 5 affection per, and you can do it 5 times before you're too tired to continue) and then drink tea to reset back to full. Lampas drop herbs so prioritize bonding with Lampas, then equip the bronze box and negotiate with them. That or spam Psi Megido.

Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
I remember i tried to play this game and when i played trough evil route(i felt it were more appropriate for first playthrough) i was unable to progress at some point(i think one scene with mantis girl crash game and we need her high affection to get snake girl? Can't remember now) on 2nd playthrough and abandon it. Was it fixed or it was only me who had it and i can try again?

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
I remember i tried to play this game and when i played trough evil route(i felt it were more appropriate for first playthrough) i was unable to progress at some point(i think one scene with mantis girl crash game and we need her high affection to get snake girl? Can't remember now) on 2nd playthrough and abandon it. Was it fixed or it was only me who had it and i can try again?
You still cannot play genocide route on your first playthrough, it will never be "fixed", originally this was implemented for the express prupose of stopping you to play genocide

Aman2211

Nov 23, 2021
Well, anyone can tell me how to unlock titanoboa ,aka snake girl or 04, I my room.

*Edit: I read a walkthrough and it says I need to buy something and then I can fight titanoboa with oni girl (merchant girl), what is that item?

Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
You still cannot play genocide route on your first playthrough, it will never be "fixed", originally this was implemented for the express prupose of stopping you to play genocide
But... why? Doesn't make any sense if it's truth.

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
But... why? Doesn't make any sense if it's truth.
Look, i wish i knew, but the devloper simply doesnt like people killing his malicious and bloodthirsty characters, as someone who equally hated this aspect of the game yet still played through it, i'd say it's not worth it

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Look, i wish i knew, but the devloper simply doesnt like people killing his malicious and bloodthirsty characters, as someone who equally hated this aspect of the game yet still played through it, i'd say it's not worth it
Devs are just salty af thats all. Why else would they make an entire extra chapter that only nails how "shitty" geno players are? Shrift has many flaws but I still love this game. Very few games managed to stay in my memory like this.

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
Devs are just salty af thats all. Why else would they make an entire extra chapter that only nails how "shitty" geno players are? Shrift has many flaws but I still love this game. Very few games managed to stay in my memory like this.
I couldn't say the same, good for you then

Aman2211

Nov 23, 2021
I already watch this event where merchant oni use her special weapon. And also read her msg. Screenshot_20240321-125147_RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
I quit to title and go back to merchants oni in Chapter 3-1 Screenshot_20240321-125225_RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
Screenshot_20240321-125312_RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
But there is no special weapon.
Am I doing something wrong, am I missing something?

Last edited:

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
I already watch this event where merchant oni use her special weapon. And also read her msg. View attachment 3464410
I quit to title and go back to merchants oni in Chapter 3-1 View attachment 3464411
View attachment 3464419
But there is no special weapon.
Am I doing something wrong, am I missing something?
I think what you are doing wrong is going to a difrent save file. That literally a difrent time line. Save (on a difrent file just incase) after seeing Hyakkis death and reading the letter. Select chapter select on that save and pick any area were merchant is, I recomend 2-3. This should trigger the proper event after you talk to hyakki. Just be sure to have 1000$ on hand. After reload save before hyakkis death. Everything should work fine now.

Aman2211

Nov 23, 2021
I think what you are doing wrong is going to a difrent save file. That literally a difrent time line. Save (on a difrent file just incase) after seeing Hyakkis death and reading the letter. Select chapter select on that save and pick any area were merchant is, I recomend 2-3. This should trigger the proper event after you talk to hyakki. Just be sure to have 1000$ on hand. After reload save before hyakkis death. Everything should work fine now.
Well, after hearing you I tried two things. First
I tried to do same like above I show, read the note, (this time i complete the chapter and save) quit to title and load the previous one before I defeated the sphinx, but no result.
________

Secondly, I complete the chapter like I mentioned before, and quit to title but instead of continuing with previous load, I used the 'chapter select' and 'chapter 3 complete' load, ( thought I hould visit previous chapter in current timeline) but the merchant oni is not there Screenshot_20240321-144230_RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
*BTW, Thank you for reply

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Well, after hearing you I tried two things. First
I tried to do same like above I show, read the note, (this time i complete the chapter and save) quit to title and load the previous one before I defeated the sphinx, but no result.
________

Secondly, I complete the chapter like I mentioned before, and quit to title but instead of continuing with previous load, I used the 'chapter select' and 'chapter 3 complete' load, ( thought I hould visit previous chapter in current timeline) but the merchant oni is not there View attachment 3464633
*BTW, Thank you for reply
Do not finish the chapter. You have to do this after you see her die but before you move on. Watch her die just go back to title screen chapter select, 2-3 she should be there you you should be able to buy weapon. then reload save BEFORE she dies.

Aman2211

Nov 23, 2021
Do not finish the chapter. You have to do this after you see her die but before you move on. Watch her die just go back to title screen chapter select, 2-3 she should be there you you should be able to buy weapon. then reload save BEFORE she dies.
Well, I check shrift gameplay in youtube and I found that when I read hyakki's msg after explosion, it's only half, my hyakki's msg doesn't have ......BUT IF...... section which tell me to START OVER if I don't like this ending.
Can you tell me how, why?

*Any advice is acceptable, I can't move forward without resolving the issue here

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes