Unity Shrink with a Succubus [v0.12.0] [M87124 Games]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
The current version has such scenes at the moment(0.9.0)
10 crush endings with gallery mode
3 vore scenes
1 hard vore scenes(with no blood)
Rating this game 2/10 For this site

Reactions: BadMrFrostyy

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Was it and Will it ever be an option to rotate cannon left and right ? so tired of getting stomped when cannonball flies just a line wide from her . Also for crossbow do arrows hit where the top of the aim is or at the bottom ? only got 1 hit on the necklace so far.
Edit: my bad was in ver. 0.7.2 didn't see 0.9.0 that has better aim options

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DDevine

Aug 13, 2020

In this update, the cannons can be destroyed by the succubus now.
There are 2 new motion added into the succubus in the main game mode, for accommodating the new mechanism.
After the cannons are destroyed, you can approach the cannon original positions and re-spawn them.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
SwaS (v0.10.1)

In this update, the cannons can be destroyed by the succubus now.
There are 2 new motion added into the succubus in the main game mode, for accommodating the new mechanism.
After the cannons are destroyed, you can approach the cannon original positions and re-spawn them.
Thank you for being a hero!

sum1confused

Aug 25, 2022
How do you unlock the animations in the gallery?

I tried the online save editor but doesn't like the save file used.

Edit - Nevermind, there's a full save in the free 0.90 partreon post

Last edited:
Reactions: World enjoyer

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018

In this update, you can now defeat the succubus. The combat system has also been changed up a bit. If you successfully defeated the succubus, your best record time is displayed in the starting screen.

The FREE release (Non-VR only) will be available on Oct 31.

:PogChamp:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

In this update, you can now defeat the succubus. The combat system has also been changed up a bit. If you successfully defeated the succubus, your best record time is displayed in the starting screen.

The FREE release (Non-VR only) will be available on Oct 31.

:PogChamp:
I am very curious to see how the succubus reacts to being defeated by such a tiny protag.

DDevine

Aug 13, 2020

In this update, you can now defeat the succubus.
The combat system has been changed up a bit.
Take down the succubus with the cannons, then aim for the gems on the bracelets on both her arms.
After you've managed that, take her down once more, then take a shot at the necklace gem to seal the deal.

If you successfully defeated the succubus, your best record time is displayed in the starting screen.

Apr 21, 2023
Genre tags should be updated and there should be a minimum of at least 4 or 5 images for all games.

I know I'm complaining but I see games with only 1 image often and I can't make heads or tails on what kind of visual quality to expect from a game with only 1 image.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes