Unity Shrink with a Succubus [v0.12.0] [M87124 Games]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ShrinkWithASuccubus-0.11.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Batatasaurus

Jan 10, 2024
is anyone else not able to repair the cannons after they get destroyed? i'm unable to defeat the succubus otherwise

Edit: sometimes (randomly) cannons just dont show the progress bar when i hold E. I guess its just a visual bug then, i was able to complete it

1706726579994.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Batatasaurus

Jan 10, 2024
Taken from Patreon:

Hey guys! Happy Valentine's Day!

Here is some snippets on my progress of the game.

I'm currently working on main menu and tutorials for the next major update. The gallery room will also be changed to the "Succubus' Room" and get an upgrade. There'll also be a free roam mode in the future.

There'll be a minor update including bug fixes and minor QoL update within this or next week.

The next major update will be around mid to late March.

Stay tuned!

• Yay, new update!

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
i played the game but why not destroying clothes if you shoot the succubus ? Then it will be more interesting and make more fun i think ty for share (y):)

• Love

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
is anyone else not able to repair the cannons after they get destroyed? i'm unable to defeat the succubus otherwise

Edit: sometimes (randomly) cannons just dont show the progress bar when i hold E. I guess its just a visual bug then, i was able to complete it

View attachment 3313020
That's the least of my worries. There's a horrible, downright game-breaking bug where sometimes, if you have a cannon loaded, you just... can't do anything except go back to it and fire the cannon to restore functionality. Can't draw my crossbow or collect new arrows, can't repair cannons or grab cannonballs. And if that loaded cannon gets destroyed in a stomp attack, or just by the succubus walking over it, all I can do is wait for inevitable death or restart.

Also—and I say this with all due respect—git gud, scrub.

EDIT: New fastest time on Casual Causal mode. I don't think sub-60 is possible, but if it is, I'd certainly be surprised.

1712565494545.png 1712575393914.png 1712565524345.png 1712565551228.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i played the game but why not destroying clothes if you shoot the succubus ? Then it will be more interesting and make more fun i think ty for share (y):)
That would make a great addition to the game.

That's the least of my worries. There's a horrible, downright game-breaking bug where sometimes, if you have a cannon loaded, you just... can't do anything except go back to it and fire the cannon to restore functionality. Can't draw my crossbow or collect new arrows, can't repair cannons or grab cannonballs. And if that loaded cannon gets destroyed in a stomp attack, or just by the succubus walking over it, all I can do is wait for inevitable death or restart.

Also—and I say this with all due respect—git gud, scrub.

EDIT: New fastest time on Casual Causal mode. I don't think sub-60 is possible, but if it is, I'd certainly be surprised.

View attachment 3521105 View attachment 3521345 View attachment 3521106 View attachment 3521107
I hope that bug gets patched asap.

Also, congratulations on kicking succubutt!

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes