4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Sorry! I found the official download link for PC that was accidentally open to the public, but the devs removed it.

They were blazing fast in taking down the link and replacing it with another one that's only accessible by paying patreon members

Last edited:

shiro_

Jun 15, 2020

The PC link for this game was obtainable even without a Patreon account, just by copying the URL that's posted on patreon. In short, anyone who knows how to select, command, copy is able to get this link. I think that's the devs mistake, but oh well. The mac link was not available to the public, so I don't have it.

EDIT: Fuck, the devs are super fast. They've remedied this already. Sorry!
have you found the download link yet?

Reactions: Artix0

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
have you found the download link yet?
Sorry! The download link I posted was the official download link that I found.

The devs removed it though. They were blazing fast in taking down the link and replacing it with another one that's only accessible by patreon.

May 20, 2019
>mfw when no new update accessible.

Ah fuck, the link is down.
Time to play the waiting game.
Either someone gets something new, or I cave in.

Edit: download link: mega.nz/file/I3ggkSTb#QQoJY3VTktHlZNr2OhdEXzt_UP3DjMZUJ6h2W5fQEMI

Last edited:
Reactions: kuriAUS
May 20, 2019
Oh- oh my God...

Look how they massacre my girl...I can't...

Okay real talk, she is not my girl.
But she is like 90% of the reason I want to pledge this game.

I won't spoil anything about this new version, I just feel sad.

Like this is the most unusual way I ever feel sad about a game's plot, and probably the only time I feel sad in an adult game that is not because of touching plot development...

Edit: download the latest version in my previous comment, just like how you find this one out.

YoBoiTerry

Jun 21, 2018
Oh- oh my God...

Like this is the most unusual way I ever feel sad about a game's plot, and probably the only time I feel sad in an adult game that is not because of touching plot development...

Edit: download the latest version in my previous comment, just like how you find this one out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wehrmacht_Wichser

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I feel you. She's not my favorite (since Nadine is), but I was EXTREMELY disappointed with what they did to her. It's just ridiculous
Fuck, stop with the spoilers. I'm so curious:eek::eek::eek:

Jokes aside, did the devs kill her off and make her un-fuckable for the entire game??? Or what happened!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Oh- oh my God...

To me someone saying
is a spoiler. So hide your text. I already played it and your message creates expectations to those that didn't play it yet.

About what you said:

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
To me someone saying
is a spoiler. So hide your text. I already played it and your message creates expectations to those that didn't play it yet.

About what you said:
Hopefully the most means that there will be an option to toggle the sex scenes between legal loli dynae and regular dynae to satisfy everyone :)

Reactions: DoisacChopper
Mar 10, 2019
I am still downloading here but anyone checked the link on svscomics yet?
Someone please upload and share the link, report your post to F95zone uploaders.

Svscomics uses exclusively the most atrocious file sharing sites with 30 KB/s download speed for non paying users.
If I ever lower my standards down to paying for internet content, I would pay creators, not aggressive scum sites.

May 20, 2019
Someone please upload and share the link, report your post to F95zone uploaders.

Svscomics uses exclusively the most atrocious file sharing sites with 30 KB/s download speed for non paying users.
If I ever lower my standards down to paying for internet content, I would pay creators, not aggressive scum sites.
Go to my comments on the last page, highlight them.

To me someone saying

About what you said:
You see, the problem is not really the legality of a loli, that shit should be always labeled "unthinkable".

The problem is both:
By de-aging her, they change how she is, since as far as I am concern, she is perfect, and now they do...this.
Plus this is how they basically admit that "yeah, she is now thrown under the bus".

Like what happened to Rem in Re0, isn't it great they both have blue hair?

I clear my finance after a huge blow with a new 3070 GPU this month and think to pledge them like tomorrow (next month, December).
But now, they make me reconsider this whole thing.

Why does this feel so Jarring to me?
I haven’t had this feeling since my Grandma died in the hospital while I am in my college term exam...
To be fair, we are not that close.
But she is a good grandma, I should have spent more time with her.

Yes, I am aware the fact I compare this to how she passed away is kind of disrespectful, and ridiculous, I know.
But I really feel the same feeling when that happens, as absurd as it sounds.

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Go to my comments on the last page, highlight them.

You see, the problem is not really the legality of a loli, that shit should be always labeled "unthinkable".

The problem is both:
By de-aging her, they change how she is, since as far as I am concern, she is perfect, and now they do...this.
Plus this is how they basically admit that "yeah, she is now thrown under the bus".

Like what happened to Rem in Re0, isn't it great they both have blue hair?

I clear my finance after a huge blow with a new 3070 GPU this month and think to pledge them like tomorrow (next month, December).
But now, they make me reconsider this whole thing.

Why does this feel so Jarring to me?
I haven’t had this feeling since my Grandma died in the hospital while I am in my college term exam...
To be fair, we are not that close.
But she is a good grandma, I should have spent more time with her.

Yes, I am aware the fact I compare this to how she passed away is kind of disrespectful, and ridiculous, I know.
But I really feel the same feeling when that happens, as absurd as it sounds.
Good sir/lady, I hope that you were jesting when you said "that shit should be always labeled "unthinkable"." I mean, it is true I sometimes use the same phrase. I said the same thing when the latest Star Wars movie came out. But I never meant it truly and deeply from my heart, and I pray that you don't actually mean it too.

If you are, I am sorry to inform that you are part of the reason the world's shit right now. Provided that you really think "that shit should be always labeled "unthinkable"." in regards to legal ANIME lolis, it just shows that you are intolerant of those who are different from you.

Yes, I get that it's not your cup of tea.

Yes, you have every right to hope that there is a method to enable/disable this feature if there are H-scenes regarding this matter, and I hope so too. This isn't everyone's thing.

But no, you do not have a right to judge me and my preferences, or call it "unthinkable" from the bottom of your heart. Again, that's just hate and intolerance. What you can do, however, is say that "it ain't my thing" or (jokingly) say that my hobby sucks and enunciate that you are joking with an emoji.

Let's be tolerant of all kinks and fetishes concerning anime girls.

May 20, 2019
Good sir/lady, I hope that you were jesting when you said "that shit should be always labeled "unthinkable"." I mean, it is true I sometimes use the same phrase. I said the same thing when the latest Star Wars movie came out. But I never meant it truly and deeply from my heart, and I pray that you don't actually mean it too.

If you are, I am sorry to inform that you are part of the reason the world's shit right now. Provided that you really think "that shit should be always labeled "unthinkable"." in regards to legal ANIME lolis, it just shows that you are intolerant of those who are different from you.

Yes, I get that it's not your cup of tea.

Yes, you have every right to hope that there is a method to enable/disable this feature if there are H-scenes regarding this matter, and I hope so too. This isn't everyone's thing.

But no, you do not have a right to judge me and my preferences, or call it "unthinkable" from the bottom of your heart. Again, that's just hate and intolerance. What you can do, however, is say that "it ain't my thing" or (jokingly) say that my hobby sucks and enunciate that you are joking with an emoji.

Let's be tolerant of all kinks and fetishes concerning anime girls.
Oh for fucks sake, not this shit again.

This is an adult site, like whatever You want, I don’t care.

The phrase “Unthinkable” doesn’t mean whatever you assume to make a big deal about it, which I assume you think I am kink-shaming you.
I am not, I don’t even know you aside from this comment, why should I care?

Plus they flat out admit by lolified her she is now unavailable for the foreseen future.
Patreon Hates Loli content, why don’t you go piss on them?

I am not a lolicon, and as mentioned, I don’t care.
But you got to admit one thing: People like to assume pedophilia when it comes to this.
Plus in this case, she is literally designed to look like this, you can’t pull the age card when the game flat out tell you “she is now younger, deal with it.”

Therefore, I don’t think, talk, or make a giant speech as you do about it, hence the phrase “Unthinkable”.
Because saying those might cause people to yell pedophile at me...and apparently, I got an opposite end deal, fanfuckingtastic.

Yes, crucified me for not want to think about other online rando’s sexual preferences due to not want to be assumed, and is the reason why the world is shit now.

Hell, I am not even pointing fingers at you, the reply is for three people.

Do you know what the real problem is? Assuming.
Such as you assuming I am judging you when all I say is “it is unthinkable”

Then again, English is not my first language. So pardon me for triggering you since I don’t know that word means kink-shaming.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 36 Votes