4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

kuriAUS

Aug 19, 2019
Hi guys, somebody can post the diary development?
Development Diary #69

Alright so I was drawing the main character's ball sack for a scene and I was wondering if it should be saggy or smooth and tough like eggs. At that moment I didn't have my boyfriend (that I often use to model for the male body) with me so I just pulled my pants down in front of a mirror and looked at my own testicles. It was saggy and pathetic looking. Anyways while I was in this position I took the opportunity to do my routine monthly check for testicular lumps. I was just casually rubbing my balls with my thumb and index finger when I suddenly felt a tough pea-sized lump in my right testicles.

I went to my doctor and after checking it out he confirmed that it was cancer, but thankfully it was caught early so if I cut my right balls off it should not spread. Anyways, I had the procedure and now I only have a one-testicle ballsack as a reference to draw testicles. So, for now on Nulkan and other male characters will only have one testicle and a saggy ballsack in the sex scenes.

Anyways that's all I did for the past few weeks. Thanks for the money!

• New H-scenes 0/0
  • New characters 0/0
  • New backgrounds 0/0
  • New ball sack design WIP
  • All animations redrawn to only have one testicle DONE
  • Other minor art details WIP

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Development Diary #64

Status of the update:

New H-scenes animations 3/4 (Last one WIP)
Close up for Vex's H-scene
New characters 5/5
New backgrounds 4/5
New battle DONE
Nocverchan Units for battle DONE
Animations for new succubus DONE
Remaining animations for Gifrix sex battle DONE
Other art details (new idle for Saraith, WIP; new CG WIP; new facials expressions WIP, etc)

On this update there'll be around 20 new animations: 4 new H-scenes, 11 Animations for new sex battle, 5 new for Gifrix and likely an extra close up animation for Vex .
We're not sure if we'll do all the close-up animations for the new animations in this update for obvious reasons. In Space Paws we were creating at max 6 new H-scenes per update and now we're doing the triple in a similar amount of time. Of course, the experience and some new different types of animations are helping to reach that cypher, but without any doubt, it's way more work than before. So likely, we'll add those close ups in the near future.

About the affection sytem, I won't say anything I already said on the previous diary. I just tell you that, as you probably saw on the previous update, you can improve your relationship with the girls (it means, reaching new levels) just talking, asking or dating them. Levels are from 1 to 10. Dates will be available at levels 3, 6, 10, which means 3 H-scenes per girl, being the final H-scene double (like the first H-scene with Dynae).
Levels for Nadine, Luth and Saraith were limited to 3 max on the previous update. This max top will be now 6 (just to trigger the new date) except for Vex, since she's a new girl, so her limit will be lvl 3 (First date with her).
We are also working on a system to train your sexual endurance just to face those dangerous succubus that are so eager to finish with Nulkan. It's a hard task and he probably would need some help...

Anyway, we'll try to add it on this update, also with all the said before and the gallery but we're not sure if we'll have enough time.
As you can see, there'll be a good amount of new stuff. We still have lots of ideas that we'll be adding in the next updates.
In the next weeks we'll likely publish the usual development post informing you that the art stuff is finished and we're building and checking everything.

Stay safe, guys.

JImitriv

Nov 2, 2018
Latest update :)

Development Diary #65

Ok, so practically all the art stuff is done. The truth is that this time we needed a bit more time for all those "minor art details" (perhaps they are minor, but there were a lot).
So we're starting the building process. We'll probably need the same amount of time as always, perhaps a little more perhaps a bit less, as always.
This would be the complete changelog for the update v0.22 of Shuggerlain:
  • New Nation plot: Nocverchis
  • Saraith, Luth and Nadine affection levels increased to 6.
  • Saraith 2nd Date with new H-scene
  • Luth 2nd Date with new H-scene
  • Nadine 2nd Date with new H-scene
  • New main girl: Vex (current affection level limited to 3)
  • New army battle
  • New troop animations for new battle
  • New secondary girl: Ione
  • New sex battle including 10 new animations
  • New animations for Gifrix's sex battle ( 4 new : sex, anal, assjob and fingering)
  • Updated Luth's tent
  • Updated camp for new nation
  • 2 new CG's
  • 8 new backgrounds
  • New idle for Izuin
  • New idle for Saraith date
  • 5 new idles for other new characters
  • 21 New facial expression
  • Improvements for the affection system (each new level unlocks a new question, a bit less grindy waiting for other later additions that will also help in this way...)
  • H-scene Gallery

And likely that's all. There's still a couple of things we'd like to add, but I guess that's enough for now. The game is advancing and with Vex, you will already meet 6 out of the 16 main girls these game will have (yes, we've been doing our maths and Shuggerlain will have about 12 nations and 16 main girls, apparently... *breaths in...* okwecandoit... xD
Once again, thanks for the support, guys. Stay safe!

May 20, 2019
In a few words, I say update on early March.
Can I nick your signature?
Btw, it is kinda hilarious for her to stand there while the whole city is on fire, it reminded me of that meme.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Especially when you consider she is implied to be the one torching the city via magic and is kinda broken by it.

Reactions: palpi

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Can I nick your signature?
Btw, it is kinda hilarious for her to stand there while the whole city is on fire, it reminded me of that meme.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Especially when you consider she is implied to be the one torching the city via magic and is kinda broken by it.
Yes, no problem. It’s not as good as other great f95 signatures. I’m not good doing this kind of stuff but I wanted a Shuggerlain signature so bad.

As far as I remember Dynae is likely the only mage that didn’t attack the city. She run away from the battle, but yeah perhaps there are better backgrounds for the signature. Some day I will try to do some more.

May 20, 2019
Yes, no problem. It’s not as good as other great f95 signatures. I’m not good doing this kind of stuff but I wanted a Shuggerlain signature so bad.

As far as I remember Dynae is likely the only mage that didn’t attack the city. She run away from the battle, but yeah perhaps there are better backgrounds for the signature. Some day I will try to do some more.
Thank you.

Also yes, her desertion is a fact, hence the story even happen.
But I like to imagine since she is all-powerful and shit, she blows up the city gate (which is what knocks out the protag near the end of the battle) and allows the soldiers to charge in and slaughter. Since she mentions that they lied to her about taking the city peacefully, but instead they kill everyone. Hence the guilt she has, which made her desert the forces and wonders the burning city, looking for survivors.

I doubt she will tell Nulkan "Yes, I did the one strike that blows open your defense, and allow the soldier to slaughter your city" when they are already in bed together.
Probably out of heavy denial.

That is my headcanon anyway since they don't really make it clear.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kamuk_4185
May 20, 2019
As the last guy who sneaks the game link out of spite, I can't do that this time if anyone is asking.

I got shitcan on their Patreon, and now I simply watch my cousin play the new version via parsec.

Also, I lack the motive anyway.
They turn my favorite character into a loli locking her out of future interaction last time, in retrospect acting out of spite is stupid, but that is at least something.
Even though when I mention the loli thing someone got all pissy because I don't approve of lolicon...sure, if you said so.

I don't approve of anything that lockout my favorite character from romance, loli or not is irrelevant.

• Sad
Reactions: shiro_ and Artix0
4.50 star(s) 36 Votes