4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Yes, everything we know so far is from their posts on patreon. In their discord they don’t talk too much about news about the game.
I can confirm that gifrix is a Bat girl. There’s another bat girl to come called Vex and another blue haired girl from the same nation than Dynae called Ione. So basically we’ll have 2 girls from the same race for each country they develop

Reactions: frzkr98

swhitedeaths

Jan 2, 2018
I wonder if they will give the MC the choice to chose between good and evil, i mean there is a woman (Jilliana, 2nd Executor). It would add much more to the story since it can split off in different directions. I know that the MC is hellbent on destroying them but I agree with the idea of playing with time and it already seems to be about good and evil, so I just think its much bigger then the MC's past

JImitriv

Nov 2, 2018
TR quiz reward #4

(2 years after the events of Space Paws...)
M = Maya G = Gunter

M: So finally, it is finished! This machine should be able to create replicas just reading the DNA of the users.

This is a machine that I developed in secret in my room. Well, not 100% in secret. Gunter knows about it. Not everybody is ok about creating clones of people. I understand that there's ethic principles and all that but... as I always say, science must always open the way to open peoples' mind! Anyway, Gunter told me he would try to come later to see the results of the first tests.
The downside is that there's nobody right now who I could ask to participate for the first tests. So I guess there's no other choice...
*Maya rips some hair of the fur of her right hand.*

M: This should be enough. Let's start with this without waiting any longer!
*And Maya places the sample on the reader device of the machine.*
*The screen shows: "Sample accepted. Initiating DNA lecture protocol. Now loading.
Lecture at 4%. Lecture at 11%..."*

*Maya grabs her gun.*

M: I've taken cautions. If this test is a fail and the replica is unstable... I know what I have to do. It's improbable, but I shouldn't take any chance for a clone to be agressive or somehow dangerous.
*Lecture at the 100%. Creating clone.*

M: The machine is creating a humanoid being. The glass is not making possible to see clearly what's in it but... yes, without any doubt, those are my shapes...
*And the glass door opens while a curtain of smoke enters the room.*

*Clone creation process finished.*

M: Wow, that was fast. Faster than I expected. Ok, let's see...
*And finally, a naked clone of Maya appears from the smoke, staring at her.*

M: Well, it seems everything is fine so far. Good.
*The replica gets closer to Maya and without even having time to react , she starts kissing Maya.*
M: Wait! What are you doing?!
*But the clone gives no reply. And now she is taking off all Maya's clothes.*
M: I need to ask you some questions. wait! We must check everything is ... aaaah!!
The clone is on her knees, now kissing Maya's pussy. Now gently she makes her lay on her bed while she keeps doing her task.

M: Geez... aaaah, this is... stop! Gunter could come at anytime!
*Suddenly, the sound of an incoming call start ringing and the answering machine activates.*
G: Maya? I guess you must be busy with the tests. Anyway, I just wanted to ask you about the first results. Some tasks are delaying me, but I should be there in a couple hours. See you.
*Call ended.*

M: The... results of the tests he said?
The results are....amazing!
Who am I kidding? This is what I wanted to happen. Now it seems I have some time to keep checking the first tests...
Ahh!!...yes...!! I love science!

frzkr98

Jul 7, 2020
I love this picture, I can not wait to see that in the game.
(Oh,... I realised something)
Wait, what is that handcuff on Nulkan's hand? :eek:
She is such a player. Am I not mistaken? :sneaky:
159729_spawns-ffan.gif

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
I've remembered some of you liked Saraith and were really eager to see her sex scene.
About the handcuff, nothing has been said but I think the same as you. After all, she's a demon girl :BootyTime:

Reactions: frzkr98
4.50 star(s) 36 Votes