4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

Sankarea204

Dec 25, 2018
Guys, what the hell is happening to my game? It's been like this for at least 3-4 updates. Characters get all scrambled sprites and when I click Izuin's "intimate" option, the screen goes all black but I can hear the audio just fine. Tried reinstalling the game multiple times with different download sources but always get this issue. Any ideas?
1711752087167.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guys, what the hell is happening to my game? It's been like this for at least 3-4 updates. Characters get all scrambled sprites and when I click Izuin's "intimate" option, the screen goes all black but I can hear the audio just fine. Tried reinstalling the game multiple times with different download sources but always get this issue. Any ideas?
View attachment 3490412
Have you8 tried deleting the previous save files?
other than that I'd say try updateing your graphic card drivers

Darkness86

May 27, 2018
Hello everyone. If I may, I would like to ask if it was possible to modify the walkthrough because I noticed a small but significant inaccuracy and a small lack. The lack concerns the 3rd date with Nadine while the inaccuracy concerns the "Saraith Unleashed" side event which can ONLY occur if you are in Fernia.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The lack concerns the 3rd date with Nadine while the inaccuracy concerns the "Saraith Unleashed" side event which can ONLY occur if you are in Fernia.
I managed to trigger it in Dir-Klou aswell, I think it only can't be triggered in Necrosia

Darkness86

May 27, 2018
I managed to trigger it in Dir-Klou aswell, I think it only can't be triggered in Necrosia
Really strange, I tried and tried again in Dir-Klou but I never managed to get that side event started while in Fernia it started immediately when I satisfied the required conditions.

spoopoo

Mar 1, 2020
Hello everyone. If I may, I would like to ask if it was possible to modify the walkthrough because I noticed a small but significant inaccuracy and a small lack. The lack concerns the 3rd date with Nadine while the inaccuracy concerns the "Saraith Unleashed" side event which can ONLY occur if you are in Fernia.
Updated my edited to include Nadine's 3rd date and removed the part from Saraith Unleashed about it being restricted to Fernia.
I've also uploaded the , which can be found in the "Game" subfolder.
Enjoy.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Shuggerlain-0.69.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shuggerlain [v0.69.2] [Taifun Riders]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Nuni77

Dec 25, 2022
I saw they Posted something new on Patreon. Something with Onsen (WIP). I also wonder if this is a teaser for a new/next nation?

spoopoo

Mar 1, 2020
When I try to advance to Geinvrik it says: "Unfortunately it's too late for that".
Is that supposed to happen ?
As far as I can tell that only happens if you advance to Kemeq and spend more than 15 days before moving on to Geinvrik.
If you encountered it some other way, I'd very much like to know how, since I could only get it to trigger in while in Kemeq and it was consistent with the 15 day limit, regardless of what the day was upon the arrival.

Jan 31, 2018
As far as I can tell that only happens if you advance to Kemeq and spend more than 15 days before moving on to Geinvrik.
If you encountered it some other way, I'd very much like to know how, since I could only get it to trigger in while in Kemeq and it was consistent with the 15 day limit, regardless of what the day was upon the arrival.
I'm not sure, I think that must be it though. So now I'm stuck here and can't proceed further ?

spoopoo

Mar 1, 2020
I'm not sure, I think that must be it though. So now I'm stuck here and can't proceed further ?
I don't know if there is a way to proceed in the current build, but I doubt it, since the logical progression would be moving to a different nation and that's just not an option right now.

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes