xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Can't get enough of her but also Sarah has to be there, name me a better Mother&Daughter combo I can't think of many. :love:
Agreed, there's not many Mother&Daughter duos that come close to them ... maybe Linda&Caroline (those sexy sluts would put the MC's dick in a coma:LOL:), if only ICSTOR would do a proper job with his current game instead of making a new one.

Boring Games I want to congratulate you for the awesome work u always put into making the game bro', this remake is something else. Top-notch quality, well done and keep up the good work !!(y)

I see some users still bitch about the delayed release of Ep.7, please move on and do your thing, they'll eventually start praising your work too as the game progresses. The visuals alone are worth waiting for, add a compelling story to that and u have a masterpiece.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1600101934292.png

Hey guys!
New Monday - new spoilers! And I won't even show you the restaurant scene today, heh.
Last few days I was rendering animations for this scene with Sarah and they turn out pretty good to my mind, can't wait to hear your opinion about them already because that girl definitely has something to show you!
This scene will be finished today/tomorrow and it means that starting from next week there should be previews with Emma, Faith and Megan of course and those scenes are the hottest in the upcoming release! Moreover we added a few changes and I do hope you'll like them ;)
Stay tuned guys!

1600101974754.png

Can't decide which angle is better, hmm...

Last edited:

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
Is it just me or does the incest patch mess with the brother/sister relationship?
Each time Megan refered to them, she said things like "My Son saw me getting it on with her Sister".

Could just be because I didn't unren before applying the patch, just wanted to ask.
Also give us more Sarah damn it!

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I haven't started this game, loved that "milf", seems like her name is megan by viewing these comments.

But I'm confused with all these remakes & old episodes. Why dev is remaking? If he is remaking , then why he is continuing old episodes, which are going to be remaked again in the future anyway?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I haven't started this game, loved that "milf", seems like her name is megan by viewing these comments.

But I'm confused with all these remakes & old episodes. Why dev is remaking? If he is remaking , then why he is continuing old episodes, which are going to be remaked again in the future anyway?
The remake is MOSTLY new/improved renders. Better quality images and some dialogue changes. The 'Remake' will be alternating with new content so progress doesn't slow down to much. Leaving the old episodes in let's people play to the current content now.

Hope that helps.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The remake is MOSTLY new/improved renders. Better quality images and some dialogue changes. The 'Remake' will be alternating with new content so progress doesn't slow down to much. Leaving the old episodes in let's people play to the current content now.

Hope that helps.
What's best for new players? We can play upto current version(Ep2 chp1) & wait for new?
I mean, zoey's walkthrough is not complete because of changing variables in remake to original.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What's best for new players? We can play upto current version(Ep2 chp1) & wait for new?
I mean, zoey's walkthrough is not complete because of changing variables in remake to original.
Hard to say since after next update of second half of chapter 2 there will be a new content update. Waiting till all older chapters have been revamped may be a while. I would play the whole game after second chapter of remake is done or when new content update comes out. :)

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1600705950596.png

Hey guys!
There're three different ladies in previews this week! And each of them look stunning, heh!
So, I'm now working on a scene with Faith, getting closer to its end already and, as far as I can say, it turns out really good! There'll be a few animations and a bunch of still renders in it. I didn't change script for it so the plot will be the same. Then there'll be 'introduction with Ann', a new secret scene and a huge scene with Megan. So there's still some work to do lol.
As for the progress - 254 still renders and 10 animations are done ATM and about 20% of the episode is left to do. Will try to finish and render it as fast as possible!
Stay tuned!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

1600705985623.png

Just a short scene but it's nice :p

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
So probably late October then...February for new content update. Sucks the good ones always take forever and a day before updates come out. One reason I find it so hard to donate to games I like. 3-4 months between updates is just too much of a stretch.

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes