D

Deleted member 2631054

What am I even playing? I fire up ShutUpAndDanceEp2Ch1Remake.exe and load June save and there is no content, it just takes me to the "End of the Episode" screen, If I start a new game I get this...

SUAD.jpg

Am I being Punk'd???

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
At first, I was quite unhappy about the annouced remake. But since I am a big fan of Megan, I had to see it.
And it was worth it. Better renders, new sexy poses and new animations for Megan.

On Megan's gallery, the last image on the second row and the first image on the third both show the same scene..
I'll check once again but there're scenes that start the same way in the gallery.
Boring Games, Chris_Prat is right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Scene 1 shows the same thing as scene 2, the massage (even if the thumbnail is right)

Scene 1 should be this one:

Funny fact, you keep the same mistakes from the old script.

Reactions: Boring Games

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Can someone post a screenshot of all scenes with mom/megan please? I unlocked some from different path game but for some reason they aren't showing in galery. Just curius to see what I miss. Thank you.

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
How can I get the top scene in the sisters gallery? I've got the two under but can't seem to get the top one

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
At first, I was quite unhappy about the annouced remake. But since I am a big fan of Megan, I had to see it.
And it was worth it. Better renders, new sexy poses and new animations for Megan.

Boring Games, Chris_Prat is right.
Scene 1 shows the same thing as scene 2, the massage (even if the thumbnail is right)

Scene 1 should be this one:

Funny fact, you keep the same mistakes from the old script.
It looks better but the continuation may take some time since the remake is only up to episode 2.

Beast161616

Apr 7, 2020
You probably never got asked this but what is that phone on episode 1 remake? I really like it's notchless yet sleek screen and the corners and the camera shape. Lenght also seems nice and would like to upgrade my phone.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
one of the hottest and interesting games ive played,plot and story is on point.i understand about some episodes needs remake because its grainy but i dont care even if it is,its still good renders for me.Megan is one of the hottest MILF out here on F95.hoping next episode will be anal for her.i loved this game.TY

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
At first i wa sceptical about remake, but after playing it... Wow, its really impresive work, definitely worth it. Cant wait to see continuation of Moms story w al this new renders/animation.

Reactions: Edrick23
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes