WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
No, they still have to do a remake for episode 3-6.
We mqy hqve to wait for next year for episode 7.
No you don‘t. And you'd know if you'd made the effort of reading just the last page. Instead of letting loose on a guy intent on providing a good quality game even for pirates such as you.

Boring Games will release ep. 2 part 2 next and then move on to the all new ep. 7 ...

Last edited:

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Can we get an updated walkthrough for the new episodes?

I still can't unlock all the scenes from new episodes.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I noticed that if you don't influence Megan, you don't get any action with her in the romance path cause it's way too slow. It's faster if you influence her and as a bonus you also get Sarah.

paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
Can someone Please - make a Mod to gets rid of the Transitions, it's starting to hurt my eyes for some reason. That is why I always use 'skip transition' option. Dev removed it from both remade version of game.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
i didnt know this game was being remade since it was already far in development i kinda like it now where starting all over:cry: how is this remade guys and is there any action like in previous version in the new update

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
i didnt know this game was being remade since it was already far in development i kinda like it now where starting all over:cry: how is this remade guys and is there any action like in previous version in the new update
Basically it's only the graphics that get a make-over. This is to improve upon the less-than-ideal CGs that marred the first episodes. Noisy, grainy, you name it...

Also something new: animations! Now better than ever!

No new story elements or stuff like that if that is what you're afraid of.

Reactions: Boring Games
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes