Apr 26, 2018
Amazing improvements in this update as always! That sofa scene with the neck kissing was incredibly hot!

When are the rest of the episodes getting remade?
As far as I know, the plan is the release the second part of the episode 2 remake before beginning to alternate between new episodes and remade episodes. So it'll be:
-> Episode 2 Chapter 2
-> Episode 7
-> Episode 3
-> Episode 8
etc.

I'm probably in a minority but after having played the remakes I actually think that perhaps the dev should just continue the remakes up until episode 6 before releasing new episodes. It seems to me that the dynamic between Meghan and the MC is slightly different (and better) in the remakes compared to the original episodes. Fully establishing the progression of that relationship might be smart before making new content, in order to prevent Meghans attitude towards the MC weirdly changing between episodes.
Then again, I remember episodes 3-4 as being pretty slow so perhaps interjecting new episodes is a good idea just to keep folks engaged.

Is mind controlling avoidable?
Not completely no. It is central to the story, at least in the beginning. As the episodes progresses however you will usually get the choice of whether to use it or not, having the opportunity to pursue either a 'mind control' relationship or a 'love' relationship with the characters. But I don't think you can 100% avoid the mind controlling part.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I'm normally one to gripe about remaking a game before it's finished, but the touch up to scenes, writing, and the renders are excellent. I'd say continue with the remakes and writing touch ups before diving into new content. It was like going from blue ray to VHS with the difference in writing and renders.

Oct 28, 2017
Come on Dev you ended the update right before the restaurant scene whyyyy..! that was one of the best scenes why would you do that. I think you broke many players heart or maybe mine only. Hoping best for next release overall it was a very good update . Keep up the good work

Reactions: beegemgeege
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes