test7777

Jun 6, 2017
Your writer abandoned you? Are you out of ideas? ...or maybe you are a little lazy?
There is a simple solution: DO REMAKE!!!!
Did you ever play the game? The first few episodes had terribly grainy renders and the dev figured out how to improve his renders and how to do really good animations, which you could see in the newest episodes.
If you played the Episode 1 Remake and then Episode 2 without the remake, maybe you would notice the huge difference and how much more enjoyable this game is now.
If you read the devs post in this forum, you would see his plans for the game and that his patreons were fine with the remake.

Maybe read this post and then comment some more useless things in this thread :)

Edit: Also, maybe take a look at the devs patreon and consider if ($488.45 - Patreons cut - Taxes) per month can be seen as "a LiTtLe LaZy". Btw, 3 exclamation marks are the standard, why use 4?

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so where does episode 2 begin? this one ends right at the same ending point as the first chapter at the hottub?

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Did you ever play the game? The first few episodes had terribly grainy renders and the dev figured out how to improve his renders and how to do really good animations, which you could see in the newest episodes.
If you played the Episode 1 Remake and then Episode 2 without the remake, maybe you would notice the huge difference and how much more enjoyable this game is now.
If you read the devs post in this forum, you would see his plans for the game and that his patreons were fine with the remake.

Maybe read this post and then comment some more useless things in this thread :)

Edit: Also, maybe take a look at the devs patreon and consider if ($488.45 - Patreons cut - Taxes) per month can be seen as "a LiTtLe LaZy". Btw, 3 exclamation marks are the standard, why use 4?
If you haven't seen remakes of other games, what you see here may satisfy you.
I prefer those that were all rewritten at once, and then the author added new content (and not milked the same story for another year).
For me, the most important thing in the game is history and atmosphere.
For now, the only major change to the game is the behavior of mother and sister. They're more slutty.

PS If you like beautiful renders, visit svscomisc - you will find quite a lot of them there.

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
If you haven't seen remakes of other games, what you see here may satisfy you.
I prefer those that were all rewritten at once, and then the author added new content (and not milked the same story for another year).
For me, the most important thing in the game is history and atmosphere.
For now, the only major change to the game is the behavior of mother and sister. They're more slutty.

PS If you like beautiful renders, visit svscomisc - you will find quite a lot of them there.
As I understand the devs post, the next update will be Episode 7, so he did exactly what you said: rewritten once (the last 2 updates) and then added new content. Also, its not about remakes of other games. Its about the difference before and after for this game and in that point, the improvement is insane.
There are many devs which can be accused of milking but this is definitely not one of them.

Last edited:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Well, waiting for the android update, the sis has one of the best designs for me in these games, she can compite with Caroline from Milky city for sure <3

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
Does the incest patch still work? It's hard to tell from the version number if the patch matches the current version of the game.
Can confirm the patch seems to be working. But I've yet to play it to the end of the content so will update accordingly if I face any issues.

Hope that helps, bro.

Reactions: Soul_less327

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Really nice renders and the story seems like it could be interesting, but as of episode two I'm not interested anymore, why make it so we have to go back to Friday if we actually could have just played that? The Mc remembers what happened during the weekend, so why do that through the machine? It doesn't make any sense, the only important scene the dad talking to him could have been put in there no matter what memory we were viewing, so why not use the one the MC actually doesn't remember?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
So this is a "Boring" game? lol
god i love the game! full of sexiest and hot renders!. :love:(y)

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I am a scientist and engineer. I don't believe in advertisements and sellers' assurances. I have to check everything myself.
And I must, unfortunately, state that there is no new content except for some minor changes to Parts 1 and 2.
Parts 3 to 6 contain exactly the same content as in mid-March.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I am a scientist and engineer. I don't believe in advertisements and sellers' assurances. I have to check everything myself.
And I must, unfortunately, state that there is no new content except for some minor changes to Parts 1 and 2.
Parts 3 to 6 contain exactly the same content as in mid-March.
yeah there is no excuse for not just making the newer episodes look good and leaving whats done as done. I don't think anyone here would take a full remake of what we have so far over new content that looks better. Unless the new renders were jaw doping its not going to make me want to replay the game through the stuff I already did. Really a big shame and no matter what the dev says it super annoying to have to wait so long to see actual new content.

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
ah there is no excuse for not just making the newer episodes look good and leaving whats done as done. I don't think anyone here would take a full remake of what we have so far over new content that looks better. Unless the new renders were jaw doping its not going to make me want to replay the game through the stuff I already did. Really a big shame and no matter what the dev says it super annoying to have to wait so long to see actual new content.
Exactly. If I play the game, it means I like it. Story, art and gameplay are fine. So what I want most is new content because it's months between normal updates so if you add a remake, it'll never be done.

I understand the dev wanting to develop the best game possible but at the end of the day, he's paid by patreons so he has to deliver a product in time. Just finish the game in the same fashion you developped it until now and then you can do better for your next game with what you learned from this one.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance Remake EP2CH1SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes