darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Shut Up and Dance [Episode 2 Chapter 1] [Boring Games] - Original Size: 2.20GB

Compressed version for PC (379MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Really looking forward to when this catches back up with the previous version so I can pick it back up.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am a scientist and engineer. I don't believe in advertisements and sellers' assurances. I have to check everything myself.
And I must, unfortunately, state that there is no new content except for some minor changes to Parts 1 and 2.
Parts 3 to 6 contain exactly the same content as in mid-March.
yeah there is no excuse for not just making the newer episodes look good and leaving whats done as done. I don't think anyone here would take a full remake of what we have so far over new content that looks better. Unless the new renders were jaw doping its not going to make me want to replay the game through the stuff I already did. Really a big shame and no matter what the dev says it super annoying to have to wait so long to see actual new content.
Exactly. If I play the game, it means I like it. Story, art and gameplay are fine. So what I want most is new content because it's months between normal updates so if you add a remake, it'll never be done.

I understand the dev wanting to develop the best game possible but at the end of the day, he's paid by patreons so he has to deliver a product in time. Just finish the game in the same fashion you developped it until now and then you can do better for your next game with what you learned from this one.
I don't have a problem with a dev remastering a game, but how about after you've finished a game? Even better, finish your game and wait until you're making enough that you have a second machine. You can then work on a new game and, while your machine is rendering for the new game, you can set up and start rendering improvements to the first game on the additional machine.

Obviously, these games are WIPs, but completing a game is more likely to draw future patrons than redoing an existing game while it's still being developed. If you've finished a game, potential supporters can see the type of work you've done, assume you'll only improve going forward, and choose to contribute toward your success. If you redo in the middle of a project, it can come across as someone who never finishes projects. And that is a turn-off for a lot of potential supporters.
The remaster is actually looking great, people complaining can stick it
Stick it where, exactly? Are you volunteering to be the receiver of anal? No thanks, not interested in giving any.

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance Remake EP2CH1SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Can't open the menu while playing, been swiping to Hell and back, it doesn't work.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Almost all of the time I find remakes to be disappointing in all respects, but the developer has done well here and has improved on the quality.

The animation is considerably better than it was previously and also what was the characteristically grainy artwork. A good job by Boring Games

I tip my hat. It is all worth the effort. (y) :coffee:

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
What the actual fuck? I downloaded an update without any new content. All that looks to have changed is the UI, which removed a lot of options.

I was really looking forward to future updates to see if I would start to support this game. But not, I'm deleting it and ignoring this thread forever.

Fucking fail.
load befor game ends

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes