Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
what's wrong with mind controlling? i always control women's minds, i unzip and whip it out and all they can think of is my cock.....
I think it's rape, because it doesn't have her real consent. I like more seducing options.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
same here but I stumble into it when I refuse to talk to the sister 3 times then I saw jake and her in her room
I dont know who is Jake (I played a few months ago haha) but I think this games has not NTR if the tags doesnt show it, right? Boring games pls, clear us this thing haha

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
How to support the game devs????
If you have the means you can support the dev on patreon and IMHO one of the better devs around always delivers a real quality update.

Really enjoying the remastered version Megan and Sarah were great before but even more so in a more HD format, I think it's also done Emma a lot of favours to.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What's with the remake and why was Episode 1 so fast?
Is the remake for the sake of the animation or more detailed drawings?
Hardly saw Sarah in Episode 1. Maybe cause I saw Megan first.
In the remake you shouldn't waste time in the slow, fast faster and continue, it's time consuming and unnecessary.
Episode 2 had hardly any options.
I don't get the N..R path. It says I can't get the Card Game on the N..R path, but I get it anyway. The walkthrough needs to be remade.
It needs better or more options, better wakthrough, preferably a mod walthrough to make it easier for us.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
I dont know who is Jake (I played a few months ago haha) but I think this games has not NTR if the tags doesnt show it, right? Boring games pls, clear us this thing haha
No, it's not NTR really, depending on your choices you can lose one of the girls but nothing more. As for Jake-Faith path, MC also takes part in all the actions :p

Reactions: PinkGoddess
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes