jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I'm so confused. Last time I played this was back in January and it was on episode 5, now suddenly it looks like the dev is working on episode 2? Has everything that's been done just reworks? Ignoring the halloween special because I could care less about that.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm so confused. Last time I played this was back in January and it was on episode 5, now suddenly it looks like the dev is working on episode 2? Has everything that's been done just reworks? Ignoring the halloween special because I could care less about that.
Read my previous questions about that !!!! (y)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
CURRENTLY the work has been focused on IMPROVING the first 2 episodes. There ARE several other chapters that were completed before this began and they ARE still part of the game you can download on the first page (you can play them, but they have the old graphics).

MANY were concerned about the development shifting to re-working the early work, but in my OPINION it is a MAJOR improvement. I enjoyed the game before, and now the graphics and story changes blow my mind. Yes, the delay on a new episode sucks, but replaying the first 2 episodes was worth it to me.

As I understand the schedule the next release will be ALL new content, then episode three will get an AWESOME makeover. This will continue for an EXCESIVE amount of time (like 4 update cycles??) until we have all the old stuff redone PLUS a lot of new stuff. Would I like to see EVERYTHING now?? Yes. Do I mind the way things are being done?? NO. I think this is a good balance that allows Boring Games to create the best game possible..

This is a mix of what has been announced and my opinions, PLEASE try playing the new version at least a little so that you can form your own ideas.

Just some thoughts.

P.S. This game (like ALL games) needs the addition of Chocolate Chip Cookies. So if you enjoyed my post or found it useful PLEASE help me Harass encourage the Dev to add those GLORIOUSLY delightful treats. :)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Shiva gave part of answer, but unless Boring changes his mind plan is as follows: chapter 7, remaster chapter 3, chapter 8, remaster chapter 4, chapter 9, 10 and following.
So, do you mean, that chapter 5 is allready made at this "new graphics" system and that don`t need to remaster ????

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So, do you mean, that chapter 5 is allready made at this "new graphics" system and that don`t need to remaster ????
Well the final decision is always up to Boring, but chapter 5 was already made with current card if remember correct, so if he would want to do anything it might be just to add an animation or two, that is something he likely can do while working on a new update. Replacing all renders as he is doing now for old updates, does not work though with new content since just takes too much time. :)

Reactions: Aaarzzz and Nerttu
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes