SkyDreamer223

Jul 18, 2018
Need to know one thing. He started doing a remake of early chapters. It means he stopped working on current chapters or new ones are being released with same quality as remastered ones

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
can you fuck sis somehow? or you are what Lucifer would call a " two-pump chump " lol
only tried neutral for shared scene wit both, then fucked mom and then picked sis, but he premature ejaculate before he is inside

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I am so confused by this post. Are there 2 games with different mods and patch's? What goes with what? I am deleting everything I just downloaded as it is amateur hour on the thread.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Oh, it was incredible, probably one of the best Halloween specials I've ever played. (y)
The animation is good (especially the sex scene with Megan (Mom) it's something spicy:love:) now waiting for Sarah...
P.S. I can't wait to see Faith :whistle:

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
I am so confused by this post. Are there 2 games with different mods and patch's? What goes with what? I am deleting everything I just downloaded as it is amateur hour on the thread.
Hi Bobber. Here you can find the original game SU&D and the Halloween special. Both, if you enjoy a particular fetish ;), need a patch.
So, the biggest one is the game that is still in develop, the smaller one is a special episode that is finished.
Enjoy!

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
no one use the walkthrough thing i know its other dev but that dev or jr upploader closed who can send them messages so i couldnt send this info about his or her mistake.

mistake dev made.png

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes