Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Where is episode 3,4,5,6. There is no link in OP to download them. All I get from Mega Link is Ep2Ch2 Remake. Where is Ep3,4,5,6. There is no link for them in OP.
The remake ones are in the future. Hopefully. But it's 2020 so we will see

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
They are all included just the other parts haven't been remastered yet.
Where are they included. Are they included in Ep2Ch2 Mega Zip folder or is there a separate link. I am not able to find Download links for Ep3,4,5,6 Please can you provide links for them.

There is only one Mega Link in OP which takes me to Ep2Ch2 for Windows.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Where are they included. Are they included in Ep2Ch2 Mega Zip folder or is there a separate link. I am not able to find Download links for Ep3,4,5,6 Please can you provide links for them.

Ep2.Ch2 has all the previous releases in it. You don't have to download episodes separately.

Reactions: Piat and Mormont

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017

EVERYTHING is included in the link in the OP including Ep3,4,5 and 6

Reactions: Boring Games

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Ep2.Ch2 has all the previous releases in it. You don't have to download episodes separately.
Oh okay that is what I was asking.

But that means even if I download Ep2.Ch2 coming from Ep2.Ch1 there will nothing progressive in Story. This is just rework of Ch2 So there is no point Downloading it. I should wait for Ep7 to come out right.

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
But seriously Title of the Thread should say "Shut Up and Dance Ep6" this is do confusing and people would think that the game is in its Ep2 and story is progressing when it clearly not and is just being Reworked on Old episodes Update after Update.

So misleading.

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Good that you are Reworking on Older episodes. But would have happy if you worked on New Episodes in Parallel and included the Reworks as part of a Package for Every New Release while the Story being Progressed.

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Maybe you can ask for a refund for the stress it's caused you :ROFLMAO: :p
Nah, I am not saying that Rework is bad or shouldn't be there. But I think it should have been done in Parallel to Regular Story Progression and been included in Regular Updates and Releases.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Nah, I am not saying that Rework is bad or shouldn't be there. But I think it should have been done in Parallel to Regular Story Progression and been included in Regular Updates and Releases.
I think that would be a huge mistake. Most devs, not all; can't really handle doing two giant projects at the same time.

It would split focus unless the team and rigs are big enough to handle doing them side by side. So one part would suffer.

I understand that people now a days don't have patience anymore. But pushing out both a remake and progressing the story at the same time, to me sounds like a lot more problems than the comfort it would give some people.

Personally I prefer a dev to make the vn totally then remake. That said it is up to each dev to decide how to make their project. Over doing it usually leads to abandonment or a rushed vn that disappoints.

This dev seems to have things under control. They just need their follows to be patient some is all. Unless the doctor told you only have weeks or months to live, it should work out.

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
I think that would be a huge mistake. Most devs, not all; can't really handle doing two giant projects at the same time.

It would split focus unless the team and rigs are big enough to handle doing them side by side. So one part would suffer.

I understand that people now a days don't have patience anymore. But pushing out both a remake and progressing the story at the same time, to me sounds like a lot more problems than the comfort it would give some people.

Personally I prefer a dev to make the vn totally then remake. That said it is up to each dev to decide how to make their project. Over doing it usually leads to abandonment or a rushed vn that disappoints.

This dev seems to have things under control. They just need their follows to be patient some is all. Unless the doctor told you only have weeks or months to live, it should work out.
Yes that is a good and very valid point. I know Devs who charged high for rework from Patreaons and then not delivering on Rework or even Regular progressive update. And this Dev is doing great work handling the Rework.

But then there should be some kind of obvious Pointer on OP that the Game has 6EP and this rework of Older Ep where the Story is Not Progressing as the Updates Roll Over. This would save lot many people from Downloading the same game Twice or even more just to realize that the Story is not Progressing and what they are getting is just Rework of Older Eps.

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
What is wrong with this site. I posted single Post which got Posted Twice due to some Page Error. Then When I try to Delete one of them. Both of the Posts got Deleted.

Then the Post Returned. Hmmmm...........................

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yes that is a good and very valid point. I know Devs who charged high for rework from Patreaons and then not delivering on Rework or even Regular progressive update. And this Dev is doing great work handling the Rework.

But then there should be some kind of obvious Pointer on OP that the Game has 6EP and this rework of Older Ep where the Story is Not Progressing as the Updates Roll Over. This would save lot many people from Downloading the same game Twice or even more just to realize that the Story is not Progressing and what they are getting is just Rework of Older Eps.
Now that I agree with, the OP could use a note. I'm still not fully aware who does the editing of the OP (Dev or thread moderators?).

Sadly not every poster reads the OP but it might help a few that do.

Reactions: KING VR

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
in main thread says for 0.6.2 is this version still working with latest version?

bigjuicer

May 26, 2020
The renders and animations in the remade chapters are some of the best I’ve seen. What a gem. Is it worth playing through the following chapters or just wait for them to be remade? I feel like the bar was set so high to me with the remakes I might spoil the experience.

Reactions: Joejackson
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes