DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The renders and animations in the remade chapters are some of the best I’ve seen. What a gem. Is it worth playing through the following chapters or just wait for them to be remade? I feel like the bar was set so high to me with the remakes I might spoil the experience.
chapter 5 and 6 are about same quality and before 3 will be remade will be quite a while, since next up will be the new chapter 7, before 3 will be remade, then chapter 8 and remade chapter 4. So likely well over half to even a year away before chapter 4 is remade.

bigjuicer

May 26, 2020
chapter 5 and 6 are about same quality and before 3 will be remade will be quite a while, since next up will be the new chapter 7, before 3 will be remade, then chapter 8 and remade chapter 4. So likely well over half to even a year away before chapter 4 is remade.
Thanks, I'm going in then.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Man, I like all the tags in this game but I just can't download a game with a Black Mirror episode name where people get hacked and blackmailed into doing illegal stuff. It would royally fit the bill if this game had a virus in it that screwed your life up.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance Halloween.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes