VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i wonder why this one wasn't updated for a long time, before the last few months? this could probably be in ep 10 by now.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
In OP you can read:
Release Date: 2020-10-14

Yeah, 10 days is such a long time. :rolleyes:
i don't know if i am just assuming but i think your message was intented to me. since the first release up to ep 4 i was following this game. in those 4 updates everytime of release, i make sure i downloaded it. till, it wasnt updated and i forgot about this game. till the update before this, i was like oh, they continue the game?

At that time, when i read the changelog the episode one was remade? so i assume the following will be the same but this update, i played. i was like it was up to chapter 7?

Well. if your message wasnt intented for me, don't answer. that's okay.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
i don't know if i am just assuming but i think your message was intented to me. since the first release up to ep 4 i was following this game. in those 4 updates everytime of release, i make sure i downloaded it. till, it wasnt updated and i forgot about this game. till the update before this, i was like oh, they continue the game?

At that time, when i read the changelog the episode one was remade? so i assume the following will be the same but this update, i played. i was like it was up to chapter 7?

Well. if your message wasnt intented for me, don't answer. that's okay.
I released 6 episodes, then there were remakes of first two. Next one will be episode 7 with new content.
Anyways, the game is updated regularly each 2-3 months, so you probably somehow missed it in latest updates:unsure:

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I released 6 episodes, then there were remakes of first two. Next one will be episode 7 with new content.
Anyways, the game is updated regularly each 2-3 months, so you probably somehow missed it in latest updates:unsure:
no. i think i missed this game for a whole year. no more than that. as i said the last one i played was still at episode 4.
Then, no update. I came back like 2 months later, but it was still the same (as what was written on the op, i didn't check the current pages at that time) so i thought it was dead. then like i said, before this update i found out that it was being updated but with the remake thing, i thought you have to start all over again, but i made gamble downloading. so that's when i saw that the content was up to ep 7.

any way. glad to see your work. as soon as i have my job back again, i am supporting this project of yours but right now i can't yet. i just got kicked out of my job. the company that i have been working for, needs to cut 100 employees and i am one of them. HAHAHA!

For now, Goodluck!

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
no. i think i missed this game for a whole year. no more than that. as i said the last one i played was still at episode 4.
Then, no update. I came back like 2 months later, but it was still the same (as what was written on the op, i didn't check the current pages at that time) so i thought it was dead. then like i said, before this update i found out that it was being updated but with the remake thing, i thought you have to start all over again, but i made gamble downloading. so that's when i saw that the content was up to ep 7.

any way. glad to see your work. as soon as i have my job back again, i am supporting this project of yours but right now i can't yet. i just got kicked out of my job. the company that i have been working for, needs to cut 100 employees and i am one of them. HAHAHA!

For now, Goodluck!
Same to you, hope everything will turn out good for you!

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
But I start to play and like this mind-blowing game from the beginning...no matter how long it takes to update i"'ll always with my Feb dev and always will be

Reactions: Boring Games

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, i have an issue , every time i start from any past save for the remake, i end up stuck on the scene where MC walks in on his stepmom or w/e in the bathroom while she is lying in the pool
and that was After i played a new game for the remake
also, i only have 2 patches , the incest and shaddymodda walkthrough mod installed
if i have to restart it all over again, this will be quite a hassle,
anyone can help ??

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
ok, i have an issue , every time i start from any past save for the remake, i end up stuck on the scene where MC walks in on his stepmom or w/e in the bathroom while she is lying in the pool
and that was After i played a new game for the remake
also, i only have 2 patches , the incest and shaddymodda walkthrough mod installed
if i have to restart it all over again, this will be quite a hassle,
anyone can help ??
It's the same question over and over again...

Okay, the steps are:
1) Read the title.
2) Read the changelog.
3) Piece everything together.
4) ...
5) Profit!

P.S. if we're talking without joking - Guys please (Please!) Stop looking for any content after episode 6. There's nothing yet! The latest release was about episode 2 remake! All the new content is there. :LOL:

Reactions: WaltS

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
It's the same question over and over again...

Okay, the steps are:
1) Read the title.
2) Read the changelog.
3) Piece everything together.
4) ...
5) Profit!

P.S. if we're talking without joking - Guys please (Please!) Stop looking for any content after episode 6. There's nothing yet! The latest release was about episode 2 remake! All the new content is there. :LOL:
ok, joking aside, my question was real, and i did read the changelog, and i do know that these are Remakes of the original, and NO i am not expecting any new content until After you are done with the remakes ...
my question was about a bug i encountered at least twice before...
so, unless you are going to give me a workable solution other than Restart the whole dang thing again ... please , No jokes...

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
ok, joking aside, my question was real, and i did read the changelog, and i do know that these are Remakes of the original, and NO i am not expecting any new content until After you are done with the remakes ...
my question was about a bug i encountered at least twice before...
so, unless you are going to give me a workable solution other than Restart the whole dang thing again ... please , No jokes...
What's the issue?
The scene you're talking about is the end of the content, so there's nothing after it.
There was a bug indeed but it's for public version only and it was connected to another part of the game... and it's fixed already, heh.

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
What's the issue?
The scene you're talking about is the end of the content, so there's nothing after it.
There was a bug indeed but it's for public version only and it was connected to another part of the game... and it's fixed already, heh.
forget about it ......

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
The new renders are very good, great improvement. Same with animations and the galery.
On the other hand... 4 more updates to get complete the remaster probably means we will see more of the story by Christmas 2021.
This is not a complaint, nor a request by a non-patron to the developer to "drop what you're doing and do more content"!!!! Don't get me wrong. I really liked the new renders. It is just a pity that it will take so long.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
[...]
On the other hand... 4 more updates to get complete the remaster probably means we will see more of the story by Christmas 2021.
This is not a complaint, nor a request by a non-patron to the developer to "drop what you're doing and do more content"!!!! Don't get me wrong. I really liked the new renders. It is just a pity that it will take so long.
You know - sometimes I just wish people would at least have the decency to read the last few posts before complaining.

Seeing as you're coming across as really dense especially as Boring Games has refuted your claim umpteen times already...

OTOH that user name of yours... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Edrick23

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
You know - sometimes I just wish people would at least have the decency to read the last few posts before complaining.

Seeing as you're coming across as really dense especially as Boring Games has refuted your claim umpteen times already...

OTOH that user name of yours... :rolleyes:
And I just wish people would read the "this is not a complaint" part of a post that is not a reply to anything in this thread, just personal opinion. Whether other posts shared the same opinion or rudely complained or whatever has nothing to do with me stating my opinion.

So, I am not the one that appears dense here.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Yeah.
I think it's time to put the dev's schedule in OP.
Or else we will get this type of comment again and again until the episode 7 is out.

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes