DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank for trying to clear things up, but just to make sure I understand correctly, because you talk about chapters while the old version where actually called episodes and that's where the confusion starts.

As I understand episode2chapter2 is the second release of the reworked version which contains remade content for the old episode1 and 2, but also includes the old episodes 3-6 (non-reworked) content. The game still ends at the old episode6 if you play it until the end.

To summarize If I understand correctly chapter2 is not a story progression (thus far) but adds/reworks content of the previous episodes 1+2 + the old episodes.
Correct. In the end up to episode 4 will be reworked visually (old episodes 1 and 2 have now been done), but story or choices will not change and game itself will continue from the current ending of episode 6 with next update, before going back to some more reworking visually of chapter 3.

Reactions: Crazybat

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Previous release was Ep.2 Ch.1, now it's Ep.2 Ch.2, so it starts right after the previous chapter.
The issue a lot of people reffered to was caused by a fan patch which obviously couldn't have a connection to a newer version. That's all I guess, heh.

To start the game just load the save from the end of Ep.2 Ch.1 and have fun. If you don't have it then you can start a new game:)
Thank for you reply. I understand. The slightly confusing part for most player I think is if they played Ep2 Ch1 until the end including the old content they will actually need to load a much earlier save to see the new content.

That is if they're like me and had completely forgotten exactly upto which point the content had been reworked.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank for you reply. I understand. The slightly confusing part for most player I think is if they played Ep2 Ch1 until the end including the old content they will actually need to load a much earlier save to see the new content.

That is if they're like me and had completely forgotten exactly upto which point the content had been reworked.
You get warning when you have reached the end or reworked content and the question if you want to ask if want to play the rest of the game.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
You get warning when you have reached the end or reworked content and the question if you want to ask if want to play the rest of the game.
Yeah, but I had completely forgotten that since last release and I did play until the end of episode6. I will only play until the reworked content to save myself some confusion the next time.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, but I had completely forgotten that since last release and I did play until the end of episode6. I will only play until the reworked content to save myself some confusion the next time.
Hahaha, just remember next update will be episode 7 and continuation of story. I made a separate page and called that Old game saves to remind me they are for reworked content, next to my save page for more corrupted game and the more loving page without using spell on mom after going with her old enemy and ditching that woman instead.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Nice renderers in the remake but thats the quality you get with Daz 3D if you not rush things.
from experience i can tell that the first renderers didnt run that long with all the grain ;)

rule nr 1:
Let renderers finished or near finish.
10K Iray Iterations at minimum and you get pin sharp renderers like the new ones here.

i have only one complain.
didnt like the reduced boobs on mom in this update :)
the bigger the better!

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I guess this contains part 1 too? or does it only include chapter 2 of part 2? xD

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
A question if I may. My game endend a couple of times at part when you enter bathroom and find mom in a thab. Is there end so far or there is more. If there is do I need to patch or something to continue. Mind you I play on Android. Thank you.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
And one more question Dev what you plan for next update ...I mean are you continue remake with episode 3 or continue from episode 7...so curious about it...so please

Reactions: spl00sh321
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes