yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
little changes between Episode 2 Chapter 1 with Episode 2 Chapter 2, basically start changed.
it was not quite what expected
still render and quality is perfect, excellent images and history.

hope that dev. continue this game. for me it is among the best. quality renders and history good.

Reactions: Boring Games

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I am not sure, if this has been mentioned before, but there is an inconsistency in the first bathroom scene. There, the left arm is injured, not the right one. Combined with the advice to use the left hand, it looks a bit strange.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boring Games

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Yes remake for this game is definitely good (although the old version was good, but this is another level) ;)
I was waiting for a sex scene with Faith(not just BJ but full penetration) and I was kind of a little disappointed (I don't know why but I really like Faith :love:)
but the ending in this Chapter was able to fix the situation it was definitely better than in the old version heheh

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, though it is partly for MC as well and her more corrupted version is a bit more open to options sexual wise. Concerning love, I think it is quite clear she loves both of them just as much. You just see her more with MC, since this is a more MC centered kind of game.

PCP20

Sep 21, 2017
Ah, I just kind of figured she was straight because I never saw her even so much as side-eye Sarah or any other woman. At the very least, I never thought she was actually attracted to Sarah in the way she is MC. I always main the love path so I guess it won't influence me much, but I really don't plan on sharing Megan with anyone but the MC. lol

I'm sure lesbian stuff is a big turn on for most, but it really does zero for me so I'll pretty much avoid that option.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The plot seems to have some logic errors unfortunately. Going clothes shopping when money is still tight, a back massage even though the right hand is injured and cannot be used properly,... :unsure: I think those kind of plot errors should not exist after a restart of game development. Even though the graphic (which I already liked before) has even improved, also the game plot should not have such obvious flaws. It's not that bad, but somehow a bit sad. Could have been better.:confused:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm so fucking confused.. Seeing the replies on the last couple of pages it seems I'm not the only one.

Can someone for once and for all explain how the chapter numbering works? Cause I haven't found 1 post that has explained it properly.

How I see it we have chapter1 containing episode 1-6 which a few have been reworked.

In my book chaper2 comes after chapter1 so should contains new content. However seeing some of the replies this does not seems to be the case?

The game still ends at episode6 of chapter1. Make me to assume chapter2 ep2 is actually a rework of the same chapter1 episode2 content? and in fact not a new chapter? Can someone confirm this?

If that the case that explains what all the confusion is about. It very confusing to call something chapter2 when it actually a rework in progress of the chapter1 content and not actually a new chapter...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm so fucking confused.. Seeing the replies on the last couple of pages it seems I'm not the only one.

Can someone for once and for all explain how the chapter numbering works? Cause I haven't found 1 post that has explained it properly.

How I see it we have chapter1 containing episode 1-6 which a few have been reworked.

In my book chaper2 comes after chapter1 so should contains new content. However seeing some of the replies this does not seems to be the case?

The game still ends at episode6 of chapter1. Make me to assume chapter2 ep2 is actually a rework of the same chapter1 episode2 content? and in fact not a new chapter? Can someone confirm this?

If that the case that explains what all the confusion is about. It very confusing to call something chapter2 when it actually a rework in progress of the chapter1 content and not actually a new chapter...
There are 6 chapters in game with varying levels of visual quality. Bored after reaching a certain monetary goal and in the meantime having been able to get better equipment decided to update the visual quality of the older chapters as promised and add animations to them and due to cliffhanger being done already and not have same function anymore since game is up to chapter 6 slightly change a few older scenes.

Story, choices and their meaning has not changed, so the whole game up to chapter 6 is still valid. Chapter 6 ended with the often mentioned bathroom scene where you walk in on a certain character in bath. This is the current end of the game as is and will be updated in next update.

Last few months Bored has been busy to update the visual content of chapter one and chapter two so it is close or even better as content already there in chapter 5 and 6. So if you want to see the updated content of chapter 1 or two you either need to start a new game or start from a save that ended at latest new content update. Now if do that, keep a separate save at end of updated content chapter 2, since next update will be new chapter 7, after that update chapter three, then new chapter 8 followed by updated chapter 4. After that old content should be all updated and will just be new content after if remember right.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018

Previous release was Ep.2 Ch.1, now it's Ep.2 Ch.2, so it starts right after the previous chapter.
The issue a lot of people reffered to was caused by a fan patch which obviously couldn't have a connection to a newer version. That's all I guess, heh.

To start the game just load the save from the end of Ep.2 Ch.1 and have fun. If you don't have it then you can start a new game:)

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
There won't be any NTR??? If I remember correctly there would be one between sister and black friend.is NTR completely removed from this game???

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Another wonderful update the animation on Sarah and that booty wow :love:
There won't be any NTR??? If I remember correctly there would be one between sister and black friend.is NTR completely removed from this game???
Yes, your safe that scene was removed thankfully as anyone else for Sarah other than the MC is the wrong choice and no harm keeping her to ourselves :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well it was always questionable whether it would be NTR in the first place, since to get that relation starting you had to ignore the sister on purpose as MC and no normal guy would do that (hell not even if you were not intending to do a horizontal tango with her, most brothers would not ignore a sister they have a good relation three times if she tells you she wants to talk to you:p). Now if you make it that clear you are not interested in her and she starts dating someone else that is no longer NTR I would say but your choice. As far as I know those choices are still in game.

Now there is also some sharing options with Faith and MC, but also those are optional and Faith is not really a LI at all anyway I suspect. Other things you might call NTR though with LI's should not be in game or ever come in.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
She is def hot I agree, just not a LI I suspect based on story (I could be wrong of course), but a fuck interest. :p
I completely agree with that, i guess in the history he never said that she is (i could be wrong too) but who knows, in my opinion i guess that every girl that he met is at some point a LI and for Faith, he didn't say that loud because she is the mother of his best friend. I mean...who cannot fall in love with her? And now thinking....i guess that logic goes to every single girl of the game...

Reactions: Zero919

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
There are 6 chapters in game with varying levels of visual quality. Bored after reaching a certain monetary goal and in the meantime having been able to get better equipment decided to update the visual quality of the older chapters as promised and add animations to them and due to cliffhanger being done already and not have same function anymore since game is up to chapter 6 slightly change a few older scenes.

Story, choices and their meaning has not changed, so the whole game up to chapter 6 is still valid. Chapter 6 ended with the often mentioned bathroom scene where you walk in on a certain character in bath. This is the current end of the game as is and will be updated in next update.

Last few months Bored has been busy to update the visual content of chapter one and chapter two so it is close or even better as content already there in chapter 5 and 6. So if you want to see the updated content of chapter 1 or two you either need to start a new game or start from a save that ended at latest new content update. Now if do that, keep a separate save at end of updated content chapter 2, since next update will be new chapter 7, after that update chapter three, then new chapter 8 followed by updated chapter 4. After that old content should be all updated and will just be new content after if remember right.
Thank for trying to clear things up, but just to make sure I understand correctly, because you talk about chapters while the old version where actually called episodes and that's where the confusion starts.

As I understand episode2chapter2 is the second release of the reworked version which contains remade content for the old episode1 and 2, but also includes the old episodes 3-6 (non-reworked) content. The game still ends at the old episode6 if you play it until the end.

To summarize If I understand correctly chapter2 is not a story progression (thus far) but adds/reworks content of the previous episodes 1+2 + the old episodes.

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
As I understand episode2chapter2 is the second release of the reworked version which contains remade content for the old episode1 and 2, but also includes the old episodes 3-6 (non-reworked) content. The game still ends at the old episode6 if you play it until the end.
That's right.

Reactions: Crazybat
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes