Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I have not played since mc had sex with his sister's friend (blonde friend) how much content is there now cuz seeing remake makes me think that there is no new content
actually i started playing only with the remastered version , excellent job u will like it .

Reactions: Boring Games

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
Just downloaded it and the game ends right where it ended in August ... Do I need to start a new game or something?

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Grimtown

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
It's Episode 2 Chapter 2 guys.

Start it from the beginning if you don't have a save after ep.2 ch.1
I loaded the save that was the farthest point I could get in the download from August.
I don't know how I would have a save farther than that point.
It ended at the same point, you walk in on Megan in the bathroom.
Is that where it is supposed to end again or does this go past that point?

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
I loaded the save that was the farthest point I could get in the download from August.
The Megan bathroom scene actually was in that chapter 2, it had been here since the August release but had yet remade.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Way beyond, that is current end of chapter 6 of the game, that should be updated with next update, before chapter 3 gets it rework. This reworked part starts just before that money collector comes for his money and the dinner date after with Mom and Sis.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Way beyond, that is current end of chapter 6 of the game, that should be updated with next update, before chapter 3 gets it rework. This reworked part starts just before that money collector comes for his money and the dinner date after with Mom and Sis.
So there are still un-reworked parts, yes? I remember playing the reworked episode 1 and decided to stop then and return and play again as soon as everything was reworked.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So there are still un-reworked parts, yes? I remember playing the reworked episode 1 and decided to stop then and return and play again as soon as everything was reworked.
Probably not everything is reworked yet. We still have to wait. :D

Reactions: Grimtown

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah this latest update is the rework of second part of chapter 2. Next update should be new content of chapter 7, then rework chapter 4 and then new content of chapter 8. Not sure if Bored also wanted to rework chapter 5 or we go full new content after chapter 4 has been done.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Yeah this latest update is the rework of second part of chapter 2. Next update should be new content of chapter 7, then rework chapter 4 and then new content of chapter 8. Not sure if Bored also wanted to rework chapter 5 or we go full new content after chapter 4 has been done.
Ok, thank you. All of the chapters are already in the download though, yes?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It would be nice if the sex scenes with Mother MC were reworked (I don't remember which episode), these animations are beautiful in this reworked version of the game. :D

All the better renders, animations and everything else are because of these MC glasses! the MC has been wearing since the beginning of the game. In the older version, when MC put on glasses, then there were better renders. :ROFLMAO: Magic.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes