Braum89

Oct 29, 2019
Grats to everything,i love the models,specially the milf one :) She looks like a movie actress but my memory doesnt help too much to remember the name,specially in this case :p Keep up the good work!

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
You're trying to start Ep. 7... which doesn't exist yet!
The release is about episode 2 chapter 2
Hi,

I think I do have the same question. :D

Currently I am a bit confused if new content has been released or not. I played ShutUpAndDanceEp2Ch1Remake-Special-1.0-pc and saved right when it says that's the end of the current content.

Today I downloaded ShutUpAndDanceEp2Ch2Remake-Special-1.0-pc and when I load my last save...nothing happens.

Can you please help me understand?

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Hi,

Currently I am a bit confused if new content has been released or not. I played ShutUpAndDanceEp2Ch1Remake-Special-1.0-pc and saved right when it says that's the end of the current content.

Today I downloaded ShutUpAndDanceEp2Ch2Remake-Special-1.0-pc and when I load my last save...nothing happens.

Try 1 auto save before of yours and i think will be go forward to ch2

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
uhm what? it ended exactly where chapter 1 did, is it the incest patch?
Hi,

If you've used the patch from f95 user that was published here - it's broken your saves.
I have nothing to do with that patch. So if you want the game to start where it should start, you'll need to unrar it again without that patch (which has been already removed from the OP luckily) and get to Ep.2 Ch.2
Patreon version is stable and saves work fine.

P.S. Don't install patches that are made for a single release by random guys. I'm talking about the majority of games, not just mine. Devs aren't in the answer for them and you'll have extra headache in the future, like you're having now...

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
If you've used the patch from f95 user that was published here - it's broken your saves.
I have nothing to do with that patch. So if you want the game to start where it should start, you'll need to unrar it again without that patch (which has been already removed from the OP luckily) and get to Ep.2 Ch.2
Patreon version is stable and saves work fine.

P.S. Don't install patches that are made for a single release by random guys. I'm talking about the majority of games, not just mine. Devs aren't in the answer for them and you'll have extra headache in the future, like you're having now...
Oh! That makes sense. Thanks!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn, I love this game so far but wonder what new content being added in this update? Which character have the love? And do I need to download the incest patch or didn't need anymore?

Reactions: Alteni

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Damn, I love this game so far but wonder what new content being added in this update? Which character have the love? And do I need to download the incest patch or didn't need anymore?
-----Changelog-----

*403 still images

*28 animations, 80 videos

*Some text edits and bugfixes

-------------------

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alteni
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes