Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/876709_SD-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/876710_SD-01.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/876711_SD-02.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/876712_SD-03.gif

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
No, you don't need to. If you've saved before the warning like it asked, then the game will start from Ep.2 Ch.2 beginning.
There were no warning at the end of Ep 1. I have the same problem, game end at the same point where Ep 1 ended. I loaded an older save not from the last scenes pf Ep 1...

Reactions: Macgamer

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
it works fine for me i admit its a while ago i played ep 1 but i am pretty sure i had a warning i remember at that time i continued playing just for fun.

Reactions: Boring Games

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
No I didn't use a patch, I didn't realize that this was just remake of earlier parts of the game. My save was after the party in EP 6. So MC just walks in the bathroom and it's over, guess I need to go back for the new content.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I wish there was a good Walkthrough, the one from Zoey Raven is not good. just some labeling from script!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I really like the game, great scenes, great art, great music, good humor but damn...it suffer from the same thing as Dreams Of Desire, or you replay the game 3 times, have 20 saves, or there is a hero like IAmAB with the gallery unlocker.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Does anyone has pre-remake version saved? Kinda liked some scenes there more and wanna replay them.

I think I've said it already: it's not planned, like no other forced content
Wasnt there a planned route for Jacob and sister? I certainly remember it was planned since it soured my impression of the game. :unsure:

Last edited:

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Yeah I'll still go back for new/changed content. Not my place to say, but kinda wish devs did reworks in a final version. Over a year skills as a dev as well as the hardware they use can change. By the time you are done the game you may want a remake of a remake. Anyways, love this VN. Can't wait until the remakes are caught up.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Alright, I'm back! *happy sigh*

First the good:
-them dresses on point!
-loving the sister even more in the remake
-THAT END! Never thought we'd get that far just yet

Improvements:
-This is largely personal, but I was pretty bummed MY grind scene wasnt in the bathroom. I reminded myself though that we got something close to that in the first part, but the act of dry humping without underwear is the closest you can get without actual sex so it was a SUPER turn on when I saw it in the original. Play with that "should we/shouldnt we" line as much as you can and you wont go wrong. 50% of why everyone loves this game is how hot the models are, but that other 50% is all about the taboo.
-I'm pretty sure this is where the arcs end, but it was a bit annoying having to go back through multiple times to get the other scenes. Again, I remind myself HOW AWESOME those others were (though I was mostly looking for that grind), I think in the future what scene plays out should vary based on choices made rather close to the scene and not a chapter back.
-I would say this is more of a future concern, but since you'll be doing the newest chapter next, I'm quite interested to see how you connect this chapter and the newest, and hopefully going back to 3 after 7 doesn't seem weird. I guess I'm just really curious how you plan on writing that out exactly.

OH! And finally, I'm going to put the NTR to bed by saying this: I am neither for nor against it and in most games whether I like it or not is on a case by case basis. I wont get into the psychology of it all, but I will remind everyone that we are pirates here. We get this for free. So if any of you REALLY feel that strongly about those routes, SUPPORT HIS GAME!!! He has an obligation to his patrons first, cause they are the people that make it possible. So instead of complaining about something that isnt even a possibility yet, support Boring Games so much that he has no choice but to make it NTR free ;)

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes