sn3p

Nov 3, 2017
I
No, you don't need to. If you've saved before the warning like it asked, then the game will start from Ep.2 Ch.2 beginning.
I downloaded the game, extract the game and only the videos are different the images are exactly the same as the previous version

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played the remastered game yet. Has there been a lot of changes? Changes to the same scenes which have already been or any new ones added?

yoga20111

Feb 23, 2018
I dont understand all scenes with Megan unrelized in 1-2 ep? How unlock sex with her?
I found the answer: need help to chinese at the beginning, but even so I'm not sure what Megan fuck u... Anyone help me?

Can someone please post an updated incest patch for this version? Nothing seems to work...

This work for me

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
I

I downloaded the game, extract the game and only the videos are different the images are exactly the same as the previous version
New release continues Episode 2. So if you saved before the remake warning, there shouldn't be any problems. :)

Reactions: sn3p

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Well, the developer is here, why doesn't this discussion about this NTR shit end once and for all?
Tell us right away if you are going to have it or not, so they don't pollute this page asking for it, and others arguing that you don't have it.
So, everyone wins and there is no more discussion about it.
It wasn’t to curse anyone, but it’s boring when we like something, and somebody is pissing us off asking for the game to be destroyed,
and vice versa.
Edition: Thus, it is even difficult for us to decide to support something, without knowing whether or not there will be something that we hate.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Well, the developer is here, why doesn't this discussion about this NTR shit end once and for all?
Tell us right away if you are going to have it or not, so they don't pollute this page asking for it, and others arguing that you don't have it.
So, everyone wins and there is no more discussion about it.
It wasn’t to curse anyone, but it’s boring when we like something, and somebody is pissing us off asking for the game to be destroyed,
and vice versa.
I think I've said it already: it's not planned, like no other forced content

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I think I've said it already: it's not planned, like no other forced content
Sorry, I arrived at the discussion now, I didn't know that I had already answered.
So why are these people pissing, and this moderation that does nothing to solve this?
Just deleting a message saying off topic does not solve it.

Reactions: AlexTorch

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Well, some ppl want it, some - don't. And then the fight begins :LOL:
I always try to ask before I get frustrated (and I've been frustrated enough with other games)
But as you already answered (and I didn't see) I think I can try to play, since the mother and sister are beautiful,
I remember I played a little there at the beginning, and I confess that I stopped,
because I found the images very bad, despite the beautiful models,
but it looks like this has been resolved,
I will download here and play over the weekend.
Thank you.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, some ppl want it, some - don't. And then the fight begins :LOL:
Well, just make the game you envision, that's the best you can do and what you should do, stay true to your own vision.
If it means that no NTR in the game, or if it means that it will have avoidable NTR or whatever else, then so be it, people will just have to accept that, don't worry too much about what people think, there's always going to be someone who isn't going to be happy with certain decisions regardless, so just do the best you can :)

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Well, just make the game you envision, that's the best you can do and what you should do, stay true to your own vision.
If it means that no NTR in the game, or if it means that it will have avoidable NTR or whatever else, then so be it, people will just have to accept that, don't worry too much about what people think, there's always going to be someone who isn't going to be happy with certain decisions regardless, so just do the best you can :)
I agree, just like that, I just think it's fair (not specifically these developers) that you should be notified in advance about controversial tags like this,
so those who don't like it, can stop playing well before these events, and those who like it, keep playing.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes