Pundee

Apr 27, 2018
Hi all.. can i get a save where the episode 2 chapter 2 starts ...the old save ep2ch1 stops at end and goes back to the main

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
So the story end in the bathroom as last time? No new story? I loaded the game from many saves before the end, it ended in same spot in the bath room. Didn't even use the incest patch just to make sure it wasn't screwing it up.

Last edited:

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
So the story end in the bathroom as last time? No new story? I loaded the game from many saves before the end, it ended in same spot in the bath room. Didn't even use the incest patch just to make sure it wasn't screwing it up.
It ends in the bathroom yes, this is just a remake of older stuff. I thought the same thing before I compared the walkthroughs. The remake stuff isn't at that point yet. EP 2... End of ep 6 is that bathroom scene

Reactions: Macgamer

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
In case anyone wants to replay old version like me heres the link to post with ep6 compressed, cant find uncompressed version but oh well.
Shut Up and Dance [Ep. 6 Special] [Boring Games] (1.37 GB rar pc source)
353 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
There is even a gallery mod for that version made by some kind soul.
https://f95zone.to/threads/shut-up-and-dance-gallery-mod-v0-1-1-yukare.49883/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way I didnt see this scene in the remake. Did I just miss it, was it removed or is remake has not reached that point yet? That was very hot scene would be a shame if its not in the remake.

edit: Apparently it is in remake just poses during that scene got changed and its not as hot anymore. Sad but oh well.:(

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
Do i have to start a new game or something? my last scene before game ending is the mom in the water with some wine. Anyone know what's up?

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Do i have to start a new game or something? my last scene before game ending is the mom in the water with some wine. Anyone know what's up?
You're trying to start Ep. 7... which doesn't exist yet!
The release is about episode 2 chapter 2 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Alteni
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes