Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Omg.. I got to the point in the game after the MC with his mother ordered food from the restaurant where the MC worked and then when the MC wanted to have sex with her in older version of the game she refused and was angry at the MC. Now?...
now MC has sex with her. wow! i didn't expect that. I definitely love the reworked version of the game! :love:
Ok, but as I expected.. she regrets it and says she is a terrible mother. But the fact that such a change of scene .. I like very much.

I will get a paycheck and become a patron for sure.

Last edited:

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Hey! The end of episode 2 isn't the same as in the original.
But I won't complain. :cool:
That was a very good surprise!

How frustrating was the original one each time I f.... *cough* rewatched it.
Thank you Boring Games, my wish has been granted. :D

Some things need to be cleared up for new players.
I just tried it but with the same outcome. No matter what way I'm trying, it ends after this scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That scene is NOT the end of episode 1. It's the end of episode 6.

The dev has just remade episode 1 & 2.
So the end of episode 6 (= the end of current game) is still the same.
Only the beginning has changed.

We don't know if the "ntr" has been removed, since the "problematic scene" happens in episode 3.
And there's still a flag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beside is that really NTR?
I think that if you completely reject a woman, you can't be NTR'd. But it's just my opinion.

We will see what the dev do... next year. :sneaky:
Because the next update should be episode 7, right?

Last edited:

PCP20

Sep 21, 2017
I like the remake. But...

*sigh* too bad the patch doesn't work anymore. I don't know if I can ever get used to "Landlady" stuff when I used to play this game uncensored :ROFLMAO:

Hopefully someone here will make the patch work again ;)
I don't really know how the game makes as much sense without the patch. lol

Like it's really not a big deal for a landlady to be involved with her tenant comparatively. Her hard reluctance makes a ton more sense with the patch which is why I'm convinced that's the intended way to play even if the dev has to deny it for Patreon not to pull the page.

All these previews are killing me. I may skip eating today to sub for it early. Y'all are bastards.

Can agree, this game has the best renders bar none.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boring Games

xnestixlasse

May 5, 2018
Sorry for the probably dumb question... How can I play further than after the MC goes inside the bathroom where the landlady is in?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I am calling it. Scenes from remake are one of the best you can find in any game here. And that smooth animation is really impressive.
Omg Megan :love: not only she looks gorgeous, but she also has beautiful personality.
Megan is wonderful. :) And the reworked scenes are amazing. After the new scenes, I did not expect that we would have sex with Megan in this scene where she previously refused us and was angry.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Megan is wonderful. :) And the reworked scenes are amazing. After the new scenes, I did not expect that we would have sex with Megan in this scene where she previously refused us and was angry.
I'm not gonna lie, the only thing that i missed is when she sleep with the mc, we can have 3 scenes with her, and that scenes require older choices, so damn, i love that blowjob, but i miss a lot not being able to see the others.

Reactions: Qmil679

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
There is no NTR. If there were, there would be a tag.
The developer has already said that there is not, nor will there be.
But you can't blindly trust tags,
I've seen many things that were not in the tags, others that were added only after what happened (ntr),
as well, I've seen tags that weren't in the game.

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes