DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
DA22 thank you so much for replying to the same questions over and over again:giggle:
And yep, next episode is number 7.

Well at least he took the trouble to go back and read, just he was still not sure of the answer. :)

By the way do you have a subscribestar? Due to what happened to a few games I follow I have decided to end all my subscriptions on Patreon at the end of this month.

Reactions: leon02457

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Well at least he took the trouble to go back and read, just he was still not sure of the answer. :)

By the way do you have a subscribestar? Due to what happened to a few games I follow I have decided to end all my subscriptions on Patreon at the end of this month.
No, not at the moment. Maybe I'll make a page in the future, though...

Reactions: leon02457 and DA22

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
DA22 thank you so much for replying to the same questions over and over again:giggle:
And yep, next episode is number 7.
And you have plans to update one "older" one remake or you will remake all after you finished with the game? Or you will put the "older" (saying that feel wrong) in this one? So we have the 2 remake and the rest "older"

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yes, followed by episode 8, episode 4 remake and then thereafter should be all new content.
Also...don't get me wrong, but episode 7 will be already a "remake"? I mean, the game is new, so the only "old" content is episode 3 and 4 right? 5/6/7 are already a "remake" ?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Also...don't get me wrong, but episode 7 will be already a "remake"? I mean, the game is new, so the only "old" content is episode 3 and 4 right? 5/6/7 are already a "remake" ?
More or less yes. Episode 7 should be a full continuation with the updated visual quality we now see in episode 1 and 2 of episode 6. Also yes for episode 3 and 4 only old content, unless Bored will ever change his mind and add episode 5 to it in distant future.

Think I have now repaid my debt Bored for all that bad television I made you watch and the much nicer ending now of updated chapter 2. :ROFLMAO: ;)

glassware

Oct 6, 2020
I just started this game and near the beginning is this crazy animation of the MC sliding a martini to a customer. The dramatic camera move and pan up to the customer from the drink's POV was so over-the-top for a VN (think "I'll take a potato chip... and eat it") that I laughed out loud, which I don't think was what the developer intended. Is the whole game like this or was this just a weird one-off at the start?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boring Games

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I just started this game and near the beginning is this crazy animation of the MC sliding a martini to a customer. The dramatic camera move and pan up to the customer from the drink's POV was so over-the-top for a VN (think "I'll take a potato chip... and eat it") that I laughed out loud, which I don't think was what the developer intended. Is the whole game like this or was this just a weird one-off at the start?
Just being curious - why is this "over the top"?

I admit to being partial tho'... Emma :love:

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
I must say, I liked this game before the rework, I could pass through the not so good renders (quality wise) 'cause the story was interesting and Megan model looks unique. But now, with the new renders and great animations, this is slowly becoming one of the top games out there in my opinion. Great job bro, keep 'em coming.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Dev sorry to ask but any idea when next update will come ...is it end of the next month or is it 1st or 2nd week of next month...so curious to know

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes