Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
There is no ntr only sharing if you choose to and not much of it.
How much? And how is it not NTR? At the very least it is Netorase or Swinging if he willingly shares the girls wither men

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
How much? And how is it not NTR? At the very least it is Netorase or Swinging if he willingly shares the girls wither men
That content involves his friend and his friend's mom. You can decide to let him get some of that sweet action or keep it all to yourself.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
That content involves his friend and his friend's mom. You can decide to let him get some of that sweet action or keep it all to yourself.
So like 1 scene? That is hardly worth it for people who like that stuff haha :LOL: Seeing as dev calls it a “sharing route”, I assume there will be more of this content in the future?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So like 1 scene? That is hardly worth it for people who like that stuff haha :LOL: Seeing as dev calls it a “sharing route”, I assume there will be more of this content in the future?
That I'm not sure of, there's more of Faith "his friend's mom" in this upcoming update but I think it's just solo with the MC.

• Sad
Reactions: Nerro

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Did he change the script that much ? there was an option to share his sister too with his friend iirc (has been a while since I played it latst time.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You'd think sharing the sister, mom or even his aunt would be an option at least on the corruption path. Apparently that idea upsets too many people though.
So it seems even it is avoidable meaning if you don't have interest you play a path where it all doesn't happen, so he took it out.
Not complaining here though. just to be clear

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
There is a corruption path? what's the difference?
Not much to be honest. A few variations in the way specific scenes play out but that's about it and an option to share faith with her son. Still, the corruption path could have been slightly more interesting.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Not much to be honest. A few variations in the way specific scenes play out but that's about it and an option to share faith with her son. Still, the corruption path could have been slightly more interesting.
This ain't right - Barrazin 's post is correct.

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Also, the corruption path and sharing Faith with her son have nothing to do with eachother.

You can get on the Megan Love path and still share Jake with his mom. Matter of fact the option to brainwash Jake's mom comes much earlier.

Furthermore you can later on release Jake's mom from brainwashing, while so far there hasn't been an option to release Megan from hers.

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes