jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Does anyone knows if he is remaking the chapters in this next update? I think the reworked version goes till ch 4 or ch 5?

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
No, this update will be the full Ep 9. Update after that is the final remake.
I only just stumbled across this one, and it seems the second part of Ep9 is imminent, and then the Ep5 remake is next.

So, now have the decision of wait until the complete Ep9 is done, or to wait further for the Ep5 remake and only experience it in the improved version. :unsure:

I guess to help inform that decision, how long have the remake episodes generally taken? 1 Month? 2? More?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
pls gv us a release date
Have a lil patience bro', the update will be released this week, the dev promised us, and keep that 'gun' of yours loaded to cover your screen in... looots of 'appreciation' for Faith's big ass.;) If I'm not mistaken, BG also showed us a few Sarah - Megan preview pics, so maybe we'll finally get that dream 3some too after fucking Faith good.

I know all this waiting can be annoying, but considering all the previews we've seen so far, the update is well worth the wait, so let the man do the final touches so we can all enjoy playing it as soon as possible.

be ready your break for this week for sure
He should keep his tissues close, in case of 'emergencies'.:WeSmart::whistle:

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes