Juri my Waifu

Jan 21, 2018
Yep, thanks for understanding, I appreciate it. It took longer this time due to a few reasons:
1) Writing the whole chapter from scratch and rewriting some of the parts for a couple of time to get the effect I wanted.
2) Longer animations and their bigger amount in general compared to the previous update. And yep, even 10-15 animations difference is significant when you count the time spent.
3) Overall higher quality and polishing of everything that can be polished. MUCH bigger amount of renders were gone through Zbrush this time as well as every single animation.
4) Having 2-3 different outcomes for almost every scene. And that also takes a lot of time if you want to do it in a good way and not just throw a couple of similar renders and add a few dialogue lines.
5) and finally, something that isn't obvious at first, is that every lewd scene this time has sex (Badum-Tss) and that also requires more animations and in-between renders.

So, when it's finally out, everyone is welcome to judge if the time was spent right, even the pirates;-p
On my end, I'm thinking about upgrading the card after this release, so it should reduce render time in the future and produce even better renders.
you are my hero!

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
If you actually bothered to support the guy, you would know that the pics I posted in the page before this one were the final previews and that the next update will come this month.
Reading must be very bad for health to some ppl here, but at least now I understand why it's supposed to be bad for certain parts of the human body to masturbate very often.:whistle:

Any news about release date ?
No release date was given so far. Dev became besties with $CAMcstor, and he also decided to become his apprentice in the art of scamming ppl out of their money, so he won't release any new updates till he gets bored of making money for doing nothing, but don't read the comments posted a few pages back... it's easier to believe my lie.;)

Rintal

May 6, 2017
There was a time when devs tried very hard to update their games every month... I miss those days...

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
There was a time when devs tried very hard to update their games every month... I miss those days...
Sure I'd love to have more of Megan and Sarah every week if it were possible and both together on the weekends! But compare the quality of this to some of the shit being put out and I sure don't mind waiting a few months. Unfortunately devs still have to eat and sleep and do other normal human things.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
When did that happen? With the exception of NLT and maybe a couple of other devs monthly updates were never really a thing.
Back in 2015-2016 and to some extent 2017,most games were on monthly or bi-montly updates.
We even had some on weekly updates.
Of course that was minisculle updates.

Reactions: Rintal

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Back in 2015-2016 and to some extent 2017,most games were on monthly or bi-montly updates.
We even had some on weekly updates.
Of course that was minisculle updates.
I guess I missed that era. I have been here since 2017 and I can only thing of 2 or 3 devs that released monthly updates and they were usually very small.

Reactions: KEKERKKK

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I guess I missed that era. I have been here since 2017 and I can only thing of 2 or 3 devs that released monthly updates and they were usually very small.
Funny fact-there is games from that time still running(SU,RL,SS,Glassix) and 2 ended last year-DMD and Superpowered.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Big Brother updated monthly. Dreams of Desire. There was a wild outcry when one of the latest DoD updates was delayed by half a month.
And many other games, updated monthly. It was good manners. Like, if the developer receives a monthly payment on Patreon, then he must deliver the content in the same way - every month.
Now this practice is simply unreasonable. Why try to update every month when the drooling fanboys are willing to patiently sponsor you for half a year, repeating their mantra that a GOOD GAME WORTH THE WAITING?

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Oh we are talking about the good old times where devs delivered what there promised?!
Just to add a 2 big names to the list ... Harem Hotel / Mythic Manor
Both games had monthly updates .. until it was 1 small update pair year.

*sarcasm on*
But i've learnd to be a dev is a more dangerous job as an ice road trucker in Alaska or a crab fisher ... it has to be .. coz many devs say the same things .. health issues .. mental issues ... hardware issues. Oh and i have learnd that relatives of devs die more frequently than normal people :) *sarcasm off*

But to be fair ..for a high quality game like "Shut Up and Dance" you can't expect a monthly update cycle

Last edited:

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Vulgi
They always make cheap excuses like an earthquake destroyed my country the only survivors then the Russians invaded my country and people are scared and it's all the fault of the United States a heavy rain hit my city there is no electricity my mom is very sick my brother hurt him A snake bit and died and a few days later another family member the apartment where I live has very bad internet I'm going to take it to work and it turns out that I brought the version that wasn't it please be patient with me I'll see you next month the month comes and patreon keeps adding people but there are no updates or the fucking game just cheap excuses

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Vulgi
They always make cheap excuses like an earthquake destroyed my country the only survivors then the Russians invaded my country and people are scared and it's all the fault of the United States a heavy rain hit my city there is no electricity my mom is very sick my brother hurt him A snake bit and died and a few days later another family member the apartment where I live has very bad internet I'm going to take it to work and it turns out that I brought the version that wasn't it please be patient with me I'll see you next month the month comes and patreon keeps adding people but there are no updates or the fucking game just cheap excuses
Reminds me of the dev from Sylphine, i'm sure over the last 2 years he has coverd the better part of the more or less common medical conditions. I mean, there aren't even any news about the game anymore, it's news of what new medical issue he has this time around, admittedly it's kind of funny to read his nonsense :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes