cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
How can I install the i-patch the android
Version? I tried going into the game folder on my phone and it's telling me that I don't have permissions to access my own folder. What?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

Im The Night

Apr 22, 2021
Guys im confused is this a rework of ep 5 or after ep 10 can someone explain please
And if it's rework should replay the game

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
The 'share-release-beggars' on a forum like f95 are annoying to see every time a release is due, but I can at least understand those. But the ones here saying we 'Should just patiently wait' are the ones with real moral mental gymnastics skills that baffle me. Why are those people here? Do they not understand F95's main purpose? Never learned what hypocrisy means?
What about String theory or the Wave theory? More importantly how do you cut your sandwiches in half (diagonally?).

• Haha
Reactions: hotdogBD
Oct 18, 2023
Ok can someone clarify?

Between the last version on here, and the latest update just now, what has been changed? Just ep 5?
Or up to ep 5?

For new content, do I replay ep 5, or all episodes prior to ep 5?

Thanks

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Ok can someone clarify?

Between the last version on here, and the latest update just now, what has been changed? Just ep 5?
Or up to ep 5?

Thanks
He has been slowly remaking all episodes that need to and 5 is the latest one he will finish remaking the first part of episode 6 witch will be the end of the remakes. If you played upto this update you only need to play ep 5 witch is the only thing that has been changed

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
The update was :love::love::love:.

Same scenes but those variations were absolutely top notch. Boring Games - You should create a master class of using animations and music in games. Too many games try it as an afterthought and it never works! Eagerly awaiting the next remake. Please unleash all these steamy variations in this remake as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boring Games

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok can someone clarify?

Or up to ep 5?

Thanks
That depends on what you played last. :p Last update before this was new chapter 9 SE that already included the remakes up to Chapter 4. This is the update with the remake of chapter 5 and contains all content up to chapter 9. Next update should bring the content of chapter 6 part 1 in line and then remakes should be done and updates go forward from chapter 10 again.

Difference between re and SE is only that re id the regular version of remake and SE contains some extra scenes.

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
Can someone confirm if the compressed version is the Remastered Special Edition or just the Special edition?

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes