Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys I'm a little confused, can anyone confirm if it's now possible to play all 9 chapters without having to wait for further remakes? Or is there some other chapter the developer needs to redo? Because I remember that when I started playing I had to stop because some chapters had to be redone. But now a lot of time has passed and I would like to understand if I can play the whole story up to the last chapter released.

Thank you

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys I'm a little confused, can anyone confirm if it's now possible to play all 9 chapters without having to wait for further remakes? Or is there some other chapter the developer needs to redo? Because I remember that when I started playing I had to stop because some chapters had to be redone. But now a lot of time has passed and I would like to understand if I can play the whole story up to the last chapter released.

Thank you
you could always, dev is just remaking 1st 5 and half chapters qulality wise, otherwise you can continue to play on old renders.
every update if re or not is completed game. or in another words RE is quality remake withing existing game. for now till remake is done you get warning ingame
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
way was in past and still is

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
you could always, dev is just remaking 1st 5 and half chapters qulality wise, otherwise you can continue to play on old renders.
every update if re or not is completed game. or in another words RE is quality remake withing existing game. for now till remake is done you get warning ingame
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
way was in past and still is
I already knew that it was possible to play the whole game till the last update, perhaps I expressed myself poorly, between my knowledge of English and the use of the translator to correct some things, perhaps I didn't explain myself well. Let me explain, the first time I played until the end of chapter 4, where the warning told me that I could still play if I wanted. Or wait for the remake so you can enjoy it to the fullest. I tried playing the other chapters, but the difference was truly abysmal. :ROFLMAO:
I mean the developer was so good in the remake that you want that level of detail in the following chapters too. When you go from chapter 4 to 5 it's like a cold shower. Because I know myself, as I am, If the game give me another worning message, I surelly need to wait :ROFLMAO:

This game deserves to be played in its best version, I mean seriously guys the remake has some absurd details, from the color of the skin, to the various facial expressions and then :love: the women are too gorgeous. Especially the sexual animations. Which is not always present in the chapters not redone.

Anyway It's been so long that maybe I should give it a quick review anyway, I hope I don't find any other warnings, because I'm too curious about what happens from chapter 5 to chapter 9 :ROFLMAO:

Anyway thank you for the advice.

But above all thanks to Boring Games to let us play this awesome game.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I already knew that it was possible to play the whole game till the last update, perhaps I expressed myself poorly, between my knowledge of English and the use of the translator to correct some things, perhaps I didn't explain myself well. Let me explain, the first time I played until the end of chapter 4, where the warning told me that I could still play if I wanted. Or wait for the remake so you can enjoy it to the fullest. I tried playing the other chapters, but the difference was truly abysmal. :ROFLMAO:
I mean the developer was so good in the remake that you want that level of detail in the following chapters too. When you go from chapter 4 to 5 it's like a cold shower. Because I know myself, as I am, If the game give me another worning message, I surelly need to wait :ROFLMAO:

This game deserves to be played in its best version, I mean seriously guys the remake has some absurd details, from the color of the skin, to the various facial expressions and then :love: the women are too gorgeous. Especially the sexual animations. Which is not always present in the chapters not redone.

Anyway It's been so long that maybe I should give it a quick review anyway, I hope I don't find any other warnings, because I'm too curious about what happens from chapter 5 to chapter 9 :ROFLMAO:

Anyway thank you for the advice.

But above all thanks to Boring Games to let us play this awesome game.
yes you can play up to last update or previously last of SE version with RE version. tho with RE versions there is no end content if you reached there previously, but you can continue play to the end if you reached end stage or remake. thinking.png
originally was planned for this one to be done with remake, but ppl say one more is coming, then remake is done. yet to see confirmed by dev.
myself am waiting now for over 2y and ill wait one more update to be done and then restart the whole thing.
but up to you, now there should be only 1st part of ch6 missing (new quality wise) after that you are good till the end. and you can go back to check updated renders and animations when they will be done, if you so wish to do.

pass 1st part of 6th ch, game is same quality already. since before remake started. it was good switch to better quality back then, mom putting on glasses to see better quality :D.

and originally were planned 10 chapters, but then dev decided to properly wrap things up so there will be 12, that was the plan, if still is only dev knows. game should be done probably within a year. or lets say next years xmas.

Last edited:

zerooo1997

May 11, 2020
Should I play it now? or wait until I do part 1 of chapter 6? I still haven't played the game since I found out that old chapters were being remade, so I've been waiting for more than 2 years. Is part 1 of chapter 6 very long?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Release for Steam keeps getting pushed back? :cry:
It's still coming to Steam right? What is the delay? :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes