Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.5 SE] [Boring Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: Ep.9 Ch.2 SE -> Ep.5RE SE
[974 MB]
- - -

Mac: Ep.9 Ch.2 SE -> Ep.5RE SE [985 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
You mean something like this?

View attachment 3043515

Dunno what to tell you
No, I mean an email from patreon to tell me that this project is releasing stuff for my tier. And this is not the ONLY project I support. Patreon is NOT sending emails to us to inform us deliverables are out.

This is not a complain about the developers. This is a complain about the Patreon platform that makes millions in revenue as a platform to help developers found patrons and supposedly us patrons to receive our rewards.
I kid you not, I had been patronizing in the past a project that finished and I didn't figured out that the project was done and "thank you all" and such for weeks.

If you have the patreon app on your phone and have notification turned it will tell you as soon as he post anything about the release or when it's available for your pledge
I don't have a smartphone and if I did, I would probably miss those notifications as there would be notifications for emails and other stuff. I would not be looking at my phone for notifications every 20 minutes.

EDIT: Actually, when I log into Patreon from my computer, the notifications ARE there. OK, touché. I should learn to check my patreon's notifications sooner. This is indeed on me. There was another deliverable from a different project (a cartography one) that I have missed. :cautious:

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
From looking at the release schedule in the OP, does this release mean that all the early chapter reworks have now been finished?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
From looking at the release schedule in the OP, does this release mean that all the early chapter reworks have now been finished?
There is the first half of episode 6 left to be remaked
Should be a smaller and faster update since won't be a full episode remake

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes