Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Hey Boring Games
Are these images does not belong to any scene in Ep5 Remake. I have seen them in development update and thought these might belong to a scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a good question!
Well, those renders were teasers from the custom library. Just still images that were requested by the patrons, they weren't from the game technically. But after doing them and seeing they'd turned out not that bad, we decided to do a scene like this with the guy who requested them. It'll be added in the next release to celebrate the end of the remakes phase.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
That's a good question!
Well, those renders were teasers from the custom library. Just still images that were requested by the patrons, they weren't from the game technically. But after doing them and seeing they'd turned out not that bad, we decided to do a scene like this with the guy who requested them. It'll be added in the next release to celebrate the end of the remakes phase.
FUCKING AWESOME!!

Shower scenes are the hottest :love::love::devilish::devilish:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
When these developers learn how to release, and done with episodes, chapters, seasons and parts. Just use semantic versioning, you are just confusing your users and prove that you don't understand versioning...
No
uff how i hate these reworking shit...it's so confusing and at the end the improvmernt isn't worth the time wasted...so his update hav no new content?? after all this time? bah..i loved this game but this rework curse pissed me off
Are you high? The reworks are MILES better then the old work, it's MOST DEFINITELY worth it!

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
No

Are you high? The reworks are MILES better then the old work, it's MOST DEFINITELY worth it!
He complained about the rework in April too and still hasn't realized how foolish he looks by complaining. What's the point of playing visual novels if you can't notice the difference in visuals? He also complained about reworks in the Sexbot thread among others.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Should a mod update the OP to reflect that Ep. 6RE is now coming before Ep. 10?
Yeah i was thinking this too. Because as i understand the 6RE is the last remake, then the developer start to work to the Ep.10

Anyway is really funny, because in me folder i have the EP.9 ch.2 and now EP.5 and i already was like... ehm wait do i need to play Ep.9? No wait, i download the Ep.5 :ROFLMAO: at two different times I was also deleting the folder with episode 5 because seeing 9 gets me confused :eek::ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes