Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Should a mod update the OP to reflect that Ep. 6RE is now coming before Ep. 10?
Emh.... Where did you get such idea? As far as I remember plan is (was?) new episode-remake-new episode.... So Ep9-Ep5-Ep10-Ep6(1st part)-Ep11-Ep-12.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
damn, i was so excited when i saw the update news but not so much when i found out that its just a remake, after reading all those comments i think im just going to skip this update and maybe the next one as well. don't get me wrong i love this game and respect dev and i also understand why he/she is remaking old episodes but honestly i think there should have been at least a few new contents to story because without new contents people will get frustrated at least the ones who already got past the episode 5 and 6. anyway see you guys next year.....
Your loss

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Emh.... Where did you get such idea? As far as I remember plan is (was?) new episode-remake-new episode.... So Ep9-Ep5-Ep10-Ep6(1st part)-Ep11-Ep-12.
I don't want to say the wrong thing. But some time ago I remember that the developer said/showed that he had already started some things in Ep.6. Again, I could be wrong, but at this point, I think he should finish the remakes first, then he can freely continue the rest of the game. Because I think it's a little heavy, doing new things and then going back to an old episode and making it new.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I don't want to say the wrong thing. But some time ago I remember that the developer said/showed that he had already started some things in Ep.6. Again, I could be wrong, but at this point, I think he should finish the remakes first, then he can freely continue the rest of the game.
I think I found it.

It'll be a whole episode. The next release will be relatively small Ep.6 Ch.1 RE, and then there'll be Ep. 10.

Because I think it's a little heavy, doing new things and then going back to an old episode and making it new.
Welp, he was doing that for two years. Remake-New episode-Remake-New Episode and so on.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
That depends on what you played last. :p Last update before this was new chapter 9 SE that already included the remakes up to Chapter 4. This is the update with the remake of chapter 5 and contains all content up to chapter 9. Next update should bring the content of chapter 6 part 1 in line and then remakes should be done and updates go forward from chapter 10 again.

Difference between re and SE is only that re id the regular version of remake and SE contains some extra scenes.
Shouldn't this be the last of the remake releases though? The op has for a long time said the release order was gonna be Ep. 3RE -> Ep. 8 -> Ep. 4RE -> Ep. 9 -> Ep. 5RE -> Ep. 10. So unless someone screwed up this should be the entire game up through chapter 9 with all planned remastered content.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
In this VN the Remake was totally worth it! the new Art is much better anyway, if you play next update you will apreciate that anyways so no big deal !

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Wtf is wrong with the update order? o_O:poop:
Nothing. He made this game before the Covid, not remembering which date exactly. But he improved his gear, and his skills, so after doing first five and half seasons, quality of game drastically improved. Then he remade first two episodes, after that made new one (ep7), and established order of alternating remake and new episode. Now, only first part of sixth episode is waiting remake, so he decided to redo it beofre continuing the story.
Though, it's not simple remake, scenes are new and better, while story remains same. It's worth to play remakes.

Last edited:

zerooo1997

May 11, 2020
Should I play it now? or wait until I do part 1 of chapter 6? I still haven't played the game since I found out that old chapters were being remade, so I've been waiting for more than 2 years. Is part 1 of chapter 6 very long?

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Should I play it now? or wait until I do part 1 of chapter 6? I still haven't played the game since I found out that old chapters were being remade, so I've been waiting for more than 2 years. Is part 1 of chapter 6 very long?
Personally, I am awaiting all the remakes to be done. I had only played 1 and 2 before I found he was remaking them, so it's no biggie for me to replay those 2 and all the rest once the reworks are done and then play catch up

Snarddoom

Dec 3, 2018
I have two folders for this game - one for the RE version and the other for the SE version. So imagine my confusion when F95zone offered a download for "Shut Up and Dance v Ep 5 SE" - since my folders show my last downloads prior as Ep 9 CH2SE and Ep 4 Ch2RE. So is this latest mislabeled as SE when it's the RE version...or did the SE version suddenly revert to an alternate numbering system.

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes